White Sox at Twinkies 5/12

ChWRoCk2

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 12, 2006 -> 07:53 PM)
Your the same guy who said you would take Buerhle over Johan.

Trust me if Kenny could trade one of our starters straight up for Johan, he would say have your pick TR.

You must have me confused with someone else. I said BUerhle was having a better season at that point last year and he was, but quite a bit. I never once said otherwise.

And I'm sure that we would all say that to Terry Ryan. But that's not what I'm talking about.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 12, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
You must have me confused with someone else. I said BUerhle was having a better season at that point last year and he was, but quite a bit. I never once said otherwise.

And I'm sure that we would all say that to Terry Ryan. But that's not what I'm talking about.

Actually I call bulls*** on that. There are plenty of people that remember your little Buerhle is better than Santana stuff. You changed it to, well he is better at that point after the season ended because I called you on it enough.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 12, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
They should just release Montero. Seriously, why keep this guy around, unless you really need him at Charlotte. He can't pitch in the major leagues effectively.

Its been .2 innings.

This is why I like the rainout yesterday.

Judy probably s***s the bed anyway. We have a hard time beating Santana with a great effort. So his pwning of our O, and Judys crapping the bed can happen the same night.

I like the rest of the matchups anyways. We should win the next 3.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 12, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
Too many darn lefties. I think they are just waiting for Nelson to be ready.

It doesn't matter what hand they throw with if they can get guys up.....why not Javier?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 12, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
They should just release Montero. Seriously, why keep this guy around, unless you really need him at Charlotte. He can't pitch in the major leagues effectively.

He's been kicking ass at Charlotte. Winning down there can carry up.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
Its been .2 innings.

He's been in the minors 9 years without sniffing the major leagues. Sometimes you don't have to see much to see its not going to work out. Montero sucks, there is no doubt about that.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:02 PM)

When's the last time the Sox brought a pitcher up from Charlotte during the season who did anything postive?

Its been .2 innings.

He sucks regardless of those 0.2 IP.

It doesn't matter what hand they throw with if they can get guys up.....why not Javier?

Righties have crushed Lopez over his career. He would only have value as a LOOGY.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:08 PM)
SSH, righties are batting over 300 against Javy in Charlotte....so you've got that.

Batters are hitting below .140 against Tracey.....

I really like Tracey, I was really disapointed in his spring training performance.

SSH, righties are batting over 300 against Javy in Charlotte....so you've got that.

Batters are hitting below .140 against Tracey.....

I would only want Lopez up if he was replacing Logan. I'd rather wait for Nelson to be ready.

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
It looks like Ozzie is letting Garland take his lumps either that or resting the bullpen. Oh well, can't win em all.

The Sox have no chance as long as Santana remains in the game, and not much of a chance if they go to the bullpen. Ozzie should just give the bullpen another day of rest and let Montero get lit up until the game is over.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
I would only want Lopez up if he was replacing Logan. I'd rather wait for Nelson to be ready.

Yes, we all know you're in love with Nelson. Who gets that 11th spot in the pen right now though?