White Sox @ Twins Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
And here comes Logan to officially put this game out of reach

Well Boone cant get lefties out. Its time to bid him adeux, the spring training story was cute, his performance so far sucks. Once Nelson is ready, Boone will be getting less money for his meals.

Guest JimH
Logan down.

Nelson up.

Plz.

Can't disagree with you. Logan might be a good pitcher some day but it is not happening for him right now.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 13, 2006 -> 06:26 PM)
I don't even love Liriano like Flash. :P I hate him because he's on a rival team. :(

I hate watching Liriano when he's mowing down our hitters. :D Aside from that, I enjoy watching talented pitchers pitch.

I'll stop complaining when our organization producers or trades for a pitcher comparable to Liriano. It's that simple.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
I'll stop complaining when our organization producers or trades for a pitcher comparable to Liriano. It's that simple.

Or you could stop right now, I would not mind that.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)
Look at the Sox record, and then the rest of the AL. It might make you feel better.

Watching us lose 3 in a row to sub .500 teams isn't all that heartwarming.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
I would've loved to hear what Don Cooper said to home plate umpire Kulpa to get tossed out of the game.

I can guess, but I would've still loved to hear it.

"I bet he called him a cocks*cker!" -Bull Durham

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 13, 2006 -> 06:32 PM)
Or you could stop right now, I would not mind that.

Contrary to what you may believe, I rarely discuss Liriano. Same with our minors. Perhaps a month ago was the last time I mentioned him by name. It just seems more frequent to you.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(CYGarland @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Don't worry, the Tigers won't keep this up all year........ Trust me

People have been saying that for 3-4 weeks. People might want to stop dismissing them

Guest JimH

I think this was Guillen's first ejection of the year?

If so, that is one good thing to take from tonight. These guys are a little flat and it might wake them up a bit.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Don't worry, the Tigers won't keep this up all year........ Trust me

I agree with you. Don't worry about the Tigers, there is no way they will be able to keep up at the pace there at all season. I remember back in 1975 I think it was, the Tigers were in first place at the all star break then finished in last place. They'll fade.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 13, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
I hate watching Liriano when he's mowing down our hitters. :D Aside from that, I enjoy watching talented pitchers pitch.

He looks like the second coming of Santana. Could we trade AJ for Liriano and Nathan?