White Sox @ Twins

Heads22

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
Ross don't worry about it, really. People will think what they want to think, frankly it doesn't matter, it's a message board. Enjoy the games, post from your heart, talk baseball, and let things flow.

I know. I've let it go, and I watch the White Sox without coming to this site consistently.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 15, 2006 -> 01:03 AM)
Ross don't worry about it, really. People will think what they want to think, frankly it doesn't matter, it's a message board. Enjoy the games, post from your heart, talk baseball, and let things flow.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

We're all Sox fans here (besides jabroni). Even though we get into verbal wars, I'd still rather fight with a Sox fan than talk to a Cubs fan.

QUOTE(Reddy @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
actually no... gave up 7 in the 1st against the yanks apparently 2 years ago - all earned.

i dont think it was as bad as this but he got knocked around a few years ago against the phillies too....thome got him twice .... the final was like 13-9....and it was also 6-3 after teh first inning

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
[/color]But Beastly you're just a stupid high school student. You can't change. You're nothing but a stupid teenage. Those big college students really are cool though.

drop it.

deal with it through PMs

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:04 PM)
Was the first error more on Mark or Juan? Seems like Juan normally would have had that?

Not a good throw by Buehrle but catchable by Uribe, I would give them both an error ... but whatever.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
I'm probably putting myself in quickman/flash territory here, but the most disappointing thing of the last week is the lack of major league ready depth we have in the minors. We were on a great stretch before the Haeger game, and if he could have just given us a solid start, our fortunes probably could have been better. I wasn't on this site at the end of the game last night, but why in the world is Jenks warming up in the 8th inning when we're down 3? He needs rest right now!

playing in my territory? you are in the my territory. My point is we have five solid starters and a crap bullpen. When our starters are crap then its over. Buerhle and galrand have pitched terrible all year. Something needs to change or else we are in trouble. Its not panic, its reality, these guys look bad right now and with this talent it should not be like that. heading into this past week we were in first by 3.5 games. Now we are in second looking at a hot team in the tigers and we are getting swept by the twinks.

QUOTE(ShoeLessRob @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:05 PM)
Not a good throw by Buehrle but catchable by Uribe, I would give them both an error ... but whatever.

oh come on now - it was ALL buehrle on that. Uribe had no way of changing his momentum so he could catch that throw

QUOTE(Reddy @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:07 PM)
oh come on now - it was ALL buehrle on that. Uribe had no way of changing his momentum so he could catch that throw

So what he couldn't put his glove on the ball and atleast knock it down? I'm not saying it's all his fault it's both. 65% Buehrle and the rest Uribe.

QUOTE(quickman @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:07 PM)
playing in my territory? you are in the my territory. My point is we have five solid starters and a crap bullpen. When our starters are crap then its over. Buerhle and galrand have pitched terrible all year. Something needs to change or else we are in trouble. Its not panic, its reality, these guys look bad right now and with this talent it should not be like that. heading into this past week we were in first by 3.5 games. Now we are in second looking at a hot team in the tigers and we are getting swept by the twinks.

dude... buehrle has a 3.62 era right now - thats not awful. Now, true, i know he's looked shaky lately - but remember starting 2-10 a couple years ago? he'll right himself. with our new stronger offense we'll be able to weather the bad streaks better as well.

Guest JimH
you mean garland? buerhle? Politte? Logan? ... Which one are we talking about?

"And the wheel ... goes 'round and 'round ... whoa oh ohhh oh, and it comes out there"

QUOTE(ShoeLessRob @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)
So what he couldn't put his glove on the ball and atleast knock it down? I'm not saying it's all his fault it's both. 65% Buehrle and the rest Uribe.

if you look at the play thats what he TRIES TO DO man... stop sucking buehrle off. it's not uribe's fault

QUOTE(quickman @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)
you mean garland? buerhle? Politte? Logan? ... Which one are we talking about?

Konerko, your favorite of course. :D

I agree, our bullpen is s***, I hope they get something better than what we have at the deadline.