White Sox @ Twins

Heads22

From reading this board, you would think that this team is 12-23. Losing streaks happen people.

Some of you people really need to get a grip. It's like a bunch of whiny women having a PMS convention in here.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:40 PM)
What does Charlie Haeger have to do with 2 double play balls that were f***ed up?

You know, we wouldn't have to burn through our pen if Haeger got another chance. Now McCarthy is starting for no reason and we have no long man in the pen. Really, really stupid decision by the organization.

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
No, im talking about earlier today. gammons mentioned that one of the reasons mark was struggling as of late was because how they were making fun of him cuz of charlie. thats so f'n stupid

True, but it really has nothing to do with anything.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
Hey everyone, I was just wondering...who has the best record in the the Major Leagues right now? OH YEAH, WE DO! It's the top of the 2nd inning and we are hitting the s*** out of Silva. Step off of the ledge.

Not for long.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ May 14, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
You know, we wouldn't have to burn through our pen if Haeger got another chance. Now McCarthy is starting for no reason and we have no long man in the pen. Really, really stupid decision by the organization.

Yup, and there's no way BMac can throw that many pitches when he goes.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ May 15, 2006 -> 12:42 AM)
Hey everyone, I was just wondering...who has the best record in the the Major Leagues right now? OH YEAH, WE DO! It's the top of the 2nd inning and we are hitting the s*** out of Silva. Step off of the ledge.

It's too early to tell how this year will play out.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:43 PM)
True, but it really has nothing to do with anything.

yea i know its just that it seems like everytime buehrle struggles he always comes up with these lame ass excuses, like the lights, not getting a good grip, haeger, etc.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ May 14, 2006 -> 05:42 PM)

I agree some people are definitely going over the edge, but there is definitely some reason for concern with how they have played these last few games.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
From reading this board, you would think that this team is 12-23. Losing streaks happen people.

Some of you people really need to get a grip. It's like a bunch of whiny women having a PMS convention in here.

Thank you! It's amazing how you guys can be soo pissed off. Pitchers have bad stretches. Hitters have bad stretches. Fielders have bad stretches. Umpires have bad stretches. You have bad stretches. I have bad stretches. Look at the Indians lately. We will be fine, calm down.

Wooo s*** BALL! NICE DOUBLE PLAY!

And to those who are trying to counter the people being negative...I think it needs to be said that there's a time for venting.

Edited by Beastly

QUOTE(daa84 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:40 PM)
espn gameday says 2 ER

why does it matter, they gave up 7 runs and will give up another 4 or 5. who cares if its one earned or 2 earned. if he moved the ball around alittle he wouldn't have to worry about these things.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ May 14, 2006 -> 06:45 PM)
Thank you! It's amazing how you guys can be soo pissed off. Pitchers have bad stretches. Hitters have bad stretches. Fielders have bad stretches. Umpires have bad stretches. You have bad stretches. I have bad stretches. Look at the Indians lately. We will be fine, calm down.

Don't tell them to calm down. It's funny as hell to laugh at. :P

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:45 PM)
yea i know its just that it seems like everytime buehrle struggles he always comes up with these lame ass excuses, like the lights, not getting a good grip, haeger, etc.

That was Gammons.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:43 PM)
You are literally the LAST person that should be making this post.

Shut up dude, you don't know me. People can change believe it or not. Stop bringing up the past jackass, stop calling me out for one incident.