Report: Dolan to buy out Larry Browns contract

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ May 15, 2006 -> 08:45 AM)
Expensive tickets, more TV and radio revenue

I still find it hard to believe. They're spending almost twice as much as the rest of the teams in the league, pluss they're on the hook for luxury tax up the wazoo.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 16, 2006 -> 02:02 AM)
Apparently we are in talks with the knicks and are going to trade them Gordon?

Where did you hear this? I wonder what they would offer back, expiring contracts and a future 1st perhaps?

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 16, 2006 -> 08:02 AM)
Where did you hear this? I wonder what they would offer back, expiring contracts and a future 1st perhaps?

Don't worry, I found it;

According to sources in Chicago and a source close to Gordon, the Knicks were interested in acquiring the Mount Vernon native in exchange for, "one of the Knicks elite guards" and a No. 1 pick in next year's draft.

Quentin Richardson as the guard perhaps (even though his contract ain't very good, would be better than Marbury or Francis). Oh you could even have Jalen Rose since he has an expiring contract.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ May 14, 2006 -> 07:10 PM)
Or Joakim Noah or Big Baby

Either way, thanks to Isiah Thomas, the Bulls will rule the East for years to come pretty soon, and version 2 of the epic Jordan-Miller duals, will be Gordon-LeBron, w/ Gordon kicking ass. Version 2 of Scottie Pippen will be Kirk Hinrich and version 2 of the Worm will be Chapu (Nocioni) :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Jordan, Miller, LeBron, Gordon.

One of these doesn't fit.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 15, 2006 -> 05:09 PM)
Jordan, Miller, LeBron, Gordon.

One of these doesn't fit.

Yeah, I know. Gordon scored more points per game and shot a higher percentage from 3 land in his first 2 seasons than Miller did in his first 2.

:D

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 15, 2006 -> 06:13 PM)
Yeah, I know. Gordon scored more points per game and shot a higher percentage from 3 land in his first 2 seasons than Miller did in his first 2.

:D

Damn Skippy!

Seriously, all that good stuff that Jamal was finally starting to learn down the crapper with Isiah running that zoo. Guarentee you he goes back to his chucking/no defense ways. I predict at least 3 fights next year within the team.

As far as Gordon being traded, Pax would have to be stupid to do any of those trades. Since we already have an oppurtunity to swap picks with the Knicks(which we will do), we'd essentially be trading Gordon for a bad contract(a hot-headed person too) and our own draft pick(which won't be needed).