Sox @ Twins Game Thread

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cintron looks like me in there trying to bunt, 0-2 count now. Cintron takes a pitch about 0.008 inches inside for a ball. Now a couple of pathetic looks back to 2nd as if they are going to pick off Pods, lolol. Now a throw to 2nd, not even close. This is pretty boring, throw a f***ing pitch already. Pods was running on the pitch, but it's hit foul.

Ball 2 way outside, Pods holds. 2-2 chopped foul, long long at bat here. Another foul, chopped off the plate. I hate doing this commentary style post for a long at bat, hurry up Alex. Another look back to 2nd, Eyre is acting like his brother without the meds right now. And of course, now a conference at the mound with the SS, Mauer, and Eyre. Yawn.

2-2 is a HANGER but popped up. Caught by the SS, 1 out. Damnit Alex.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 15, 2006 -> 07:58 PM)
could everyone see that delicious meal picture?

Yep, is that the kind of stuff I can look forward to? Is that the kind of fine dining I've been reading about in all the travel guides?

QUOTE(DePloderer @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:00 PM)
Yep, is that the kind of stuff I can look forward to? Is that the kind of fine dining I've been reading about in all the travel guides?

Oh yeah, 5 stars in my book. Put a slice of cheesy deep dish pizza in there, and its a chicago buffet.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)
It seriously is a wonder what Hawk did before e-mail.

"Here's a telegram from..."

Sat in silence if I recall.

Dining in Chicago can be as fine or as greasy as you want it to be.

Portillo's is really quite awesome, if you stop by there you will not be disappointed.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:03 PM)
im so hungry now.

There's 2 right near my house (probably the only place worth a damn in the Streamwood area) I'm thinking about heading over there right after the game.