Sox @ Twins Game Thread

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:03 PM)
the make your way to flattop grill, aka...the world's greatest restaurant.

hahaa, I live right around the corner from one. I love that its healthy, and delicious.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:05 PM)
We got some French toast going spare.

Fedex those puppies.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:05 PM)
hahaa, I live right around the corner from one. I love that its healthy, and delicious.

Fedex those puppies.

Delicious is not enough, it is lilke magic in my mouth. I frequent the west loop flattop all the time also.

Mackowiak 3 for 3 today and facing the lefty Reyes. The "B lineup guys" on fire today. 0-2 to Rob and he takes one about 2 feet outside. 1-2 and Reyes spins and looks toward 2nd to make sure the base stealing stud Jim Thome doesn't steal.

Groundout to 3rd, inning over. 6-2 Sox after 5 and a half.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Iowa 80, magical memories of that "green induced" drive from chicago to lawrence, ks.

Ive showered there many times, cleanest bathroom ever.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)
Delicious is not enough, it is lilke magic in my mouth. I frequent the west loop flattop all the time also.

I live right around the corner from it, love it.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:11 PM)
Free State Brewing Co. Love that place. Right on Massachusetts Ave. if I recall.

yes sir, good food and well made beer.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ May 15, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)
Excuse me for going right off of the game thread but along with Lou Malnati's deep dish, we are planning on trying the ribs at Millers Pub ( next door to our hotel ). Wise choice?

I have to say go to Carson's for ribs

Guest JimH
Excuse me for going right off of the game thread but along with Lou Malnati's deep dish, we are planning on trying the ribs at Millers Pub ( next door to our hotel ). Wise choice?

Miller's Pub, a Chicago institution. Open really late, yes, it's a good choice especially seeing it's right next door to where you're staying. Lots of tradition in there.

If you go to a ballgame make sure you stop at Schallers Pump, have a cheeseburger or try the ribs there, they get their meat from Allen Bros. which is very well renowned. Great ribs in Schallers.

Edited by JimH

Seriously though, gotta eat gas station stuff just once. :P

If you want pizza, you can go anywhere as long as it's Chicago based and your in great shape. Lou Malnati's is awesome though, I'd suggest it.

Miller's Pub has really good food. It's a place that has been in Chicago for years and years...Good choice especially because it is nice and conveniently located by your hotel.

If you are eating ribs in chicago, the restaurant better be named Leon's or Two Anchors.

Guest JimH
If you are eating ribs in chicago, the restaurant better be named Leon's or Two Anchors.

Close Rock, Twin Anchors. Just north of North Ave. on Sedgewick.