Beverly

Winning Ugly

Why the hell you ripping on me on the espn board?

I am going to say to you like I said to Boog and all the others....I never once said I was going to NEVER post on that board again.

Now with the current state of my team, it's even more reason not to waste my time.

Ugly,

hey, I was just messing around. You wrote see you next spring, and that's what made me right what I did.

I did read my post again, and i did see that it did have more of a negative tone than I wanted... I meant it to be kind of tounge in cheeck joke, but it makes it look like i was ripping you.

I don't post there since coming over here, just that one time. I wanted to read what anyone was saying about the Sosa incident.

I did go over there to read all of the Sosa stuff too. My favorite was the Cub trolls complaining about people trolling the Cubs board. Pots meet the Kettle! :lol:

And like I keep saying, why would you still want to keep posting on ESPN? That place sucks ass. Between the trolls and the crappy format, the only redeeming thing is that you can interact with fans from other teams. There are some great posters on some of the other teams boards, but there is no one left on the Sox board worth a s***.

The only reason I occassionally stop by to see what's going on and make replys to certain posts is to defend our Sox, like I had to in 2001 and even in 2000 when we had those few losing streaks we had. It has always been in my nature, but not anymore.

This summer's gonna suck, plain and simple. Can't wait to see what Kordell can do for the Bears.

The only reason I occassionally stop by to see what's going on and make replys to certain posts is to defend our Sox, like I had to in 2001 and even in 2000 when we had those few losing streaks we had. It has always been in my nature, but not anymore.

This summer's gonna suck, plain and simple. Can't wait to see what Kordell can do for the Bears.

How old are you? Do you remember Bobby Douglass? That's what its going to be like with Kordell. What a bum, ask any Steeler fan.

I'm 30, and no I don't remember Douglass. I haven't been following football that closely until I started playing fantasy back in 99. Baseball and Basketball had been my sports, with Basketball fading fast since no MJ anymore.

I saw Kordell for eight years in Pgh. He could do for the Bears what Todd Ritchie did for the Sox. I'm praying for the health and success of Rex Grossman.