GAME THREAD 5-16-06 SOX vs RAYS

QUOTE(Brian @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:38 PM)
Seems like we never really play well down there. Juice Box is one of those places I hate watching games on TV at. Just dull and dark.

this place and skydome (rogers' centre) both have that feeling.

I've been to the rogers centre and it's the same way in person.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Omar Minaya is an idiot. Just FYI. (Unless he's not the one who made the trade. I'm sure he is though.

Minaya didn't make that trade. I'm not sure who did, but Minaya was with the Expos when the Kazmir-Zambrano raping took place.

Well, there's no reason to go out of your way to be an ass about criticizing him. We're all watching the same game as you are.

So then why make a comment about anything from the game? There shouldn't even be a game thread. After all, "we're all watching the same game as you are."

LOL

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:39 PM)
That was the day I lit a Billy Koch baseball card on fire.

True story.

And yet Tony still thinks Billy is worth having as his sig. Mind boggling. :P

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(ThinWhiteDuque @ May 17, 2006 -> 12:39 AM)
Minaya didn't make that trade. I'm not sure who did, but Minaya was with the Expos when the Kazmir-Zambrano raping took place.

That's right, I think Omar was the idiot who traded Lee, Sizemore, and Phillips for Colon.

QUOTE(ThinWhiteDuque @ May 16, 2006 -> 06:39 PM)

Yah. WHarris one said it was Duqette.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 17, 2006 -> 12:39 AM)
So then why make a comment about anything from the game? There shouldn't even be a game thread. After all, "we're all watching the same game as you are."

LOL

Trust me, I've been guilty of being repetitive many times on this board. However, it gets to a point where you're better off just backing away. No need to be captain obvious after every Anderson K.