the positive parts

hi8is

loganb.jpg

Your Expedia trip is now ready.

1 Greyhound Bus from Tampa Bay to Birmingham

1 Motel 6 one night stay

Bmac pitched good tonight missing one of his bigger pitches.

Thome is a beast.

Konerko is good.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 16, 2006 -> 09:58 PM)
I have been able to see every Sox game this season, and I have not seen our team give up once this season.

Definitely. I am also sick of Boone Logan. Not impressing me and not covering first base sure as hell didn't help his case. This is the big leagues kid. I was impressed with Thome once again. Podsednik was a devil opn the basepaths. Like the maunfactured runs in the eighth. We didn't rely on the long ball.

QUOTE(hi8is @ May 16, 2006 -> 07:56 PM)
list them here.... ill start

bmac... other then those 2 ABs going back to back, he looked pretty freakin solid!

I for one wasn't impressed with Branrdon tonight. His command has been less than stellar all season long and he doesn't throw his curve enough. Its a good pitch that he seems to have lost confidence in.

I think this start (mixed with the extended outing last week) will help Brandon get things figured out though. He needs to get more consistent work so he can get things straigthened out and go back to developing into a future front line starter.

As far as Logan goes, it was just a disastrous performance tonight. Mental errors, actual errors, lack of command...just an ugly ugly performance. Hell it was a terrible performance by the entire team, but I'd rather have it all go wrong today than something else little every day this week.

A loss counts as just 1 loss no matter how bad you get whooped or how bad you play.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 16, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
loganb.jpg

Your Expedia trip is now ready.

1 Greyhound Bus from Tampa Bay to Birmingham

1 Motel 6 one night stay

Bmac pitched good tonight missing one of his bigger pitches.

Thome is a beast.

Konerko is good.

:lolhitting i shouldnt be laughing because it really does need to happen

QUOTE(greg775 @ May 17, 2006 -> 05:28 AM)
I can't believe we have to scoreboard watch the Tigers.

They need to come back to reality and start playing like the

old Tigers, Maggs be damned.

Way too early to be scoreboard watching. Let's hope the Sox get some of their little probs (Garland, Logan) straightened out first before we worry about the standings in mid-May. If it's mid-Aug and Garland still sucks and Logan is still up with the team not throwing strikes and the Sox are not in first, then it's time to worry. ;)