Dateline "Catch a Predator"

Steff

The look on those lowlives when the host comes through the door instead of the expected 13-14 year old girl/boy is priceless. There is what seems like 4 different reactions

1. Run, and you wont get caught.

2. Play it cool, act like you have no idea why there are condoms and fruit flavored Zima in your hands.

3. Repeat "Nothing was going to happen" as if it matters. That teacher in Ohio was good for this, he just kept saying nothing was going to happen. Right buddy, you drove 4 hours after work so "nothing" could happen.

4. Lie. Lie. Lie. Start telling the truth, dabbled with lies. Reveal all, tell everyone you have a problem, then saunter out the door thinking you are exonerated, completely surprised when Cops jump out of the bushes.

That show is awesome. I love those sting operations

QUOTE(Steff @ May 17, 2006 -> 03:52 PM)
Kyle...did you see the asshole last week that brought his 4 year old son with him...??

BTW.. does your better half know that Paradise Island is running again.. ? LOL.

Whoa whoa whoa, PI is running again? WHy didnt you PM me?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 17, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
Whoa whoa whoa, PI is running again? WHy didnt you PM me?

I just caught it last night after the game. They were on episode 2 when Dave got voted on and it ran all night. Same thing last time and they re-ran them all day on the weekend also. Even though I know what happens I can't turn it off... :bang

QUOTE(Steff @ May 17, 2006 -> 03:55 PM)
I just caught it last night after the game. They were on episode 2 when Dave got voted on and it ran all night. Same thing last time and they re-ran them all day on the weekend also. Even though I know what happens I can't turn it off... :bang

sonofab****, what channel?

LMAO at Paradise Island, it is on the Reality channel if memory serves.

No Steff, I missed last weeks TCAP. I saw the preview though, and I was just as revolted. There has to be some sort of sickness, these guys have no clear sense of reality when they do this sort of thing. Think about that teacher in Ohio, he knew as soon as he stepped in the door, and he even said that he thought that he might be walking in to a sting operation and yet he went anyways. I thought it was freaking hilarious that his pretty shiny corvette got impounded when he was arrested.

QUOTE(mreye @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:24 AM)
Great show. Just amazing stuff!

Truly riveting last night :rolly ... I'm torn between the 61 year old trying to pass himself off as a 40 year old.. or the one that was looking for some cat action as my new all time favs.

:headshake

QUOTE(Steff @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:30 AM)
Truly riveting last night :rolly ... I'm torn between the 61 year old trying to pass himself off as a 40 year old.. or the one that was looking for some cat action as my new all time favs.

tell me that these are available on cnn.com again. I didnt see it last night because I was watching the game

I want to be the "Policeman disguised as a tree" for Halloween!!

Kathy and I coldn't stop laughing at that guy when he'd stumble out of the darkness and tackle a predator in his tree costume.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 18, 2006 -> 09:31 AM)

Kathy and I coldn't stop laughing at that guy when he'd stumble out of the darkness and tackle a predator in his tree costume.

I know. Do you really need a tree costume?

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 18, 2006 -> 09:31 AM)

Everytime they showed the assholes walking towards the house I kept trying to see him, but couldn't. That's one effective costume. ;)

QUOTE(Steff @ May 18, 2006 -> 09:49 AM)
Everytime they showed the assholes walking towards the house I kept trying to see him, but couldn't. That's one effective costume. ;)

If there is a dog around, it'll be the one that moves when the dog tries to 'mark' it.

The cop was wearing a ghillie suit. That was a bit over the top. I am sure they brought that out for the cameras.

chameleon_ghillie_suit.jpg

The guy who wanted the kid to do stuff to the cat, stripping down buck naked and making a beeline for the door was a riot. Hey what are you doing, put a towel on.

I love the aggresive tackle that they did on every pervert that came out of the house. The 5 man take down was sweet.

I had to LOL when I heard "You're naked, you're chasing the cat around and you have a tub of cool whip on the table..." :D