this storm looks BAD

bmags

QUOTE(bmags @ May 17, 2006 -> 05:58 PM)
i just got back from running, to a hard division of bright blue skys and the most ominously dark looking clouds with lightning cutting all through them...i hope there are no tornados about...

I just got caught in a hail storm walking home from the train. Took shelter in a parking ramp. Dime size hail. Nothing disastrous, but loud and painful. That was around 5:30pm near the Clybourn Metra station. The cell looked to be headed south towards downtown at that time.

I took some pics of the cloud formations in my area this afternoon....got some great results. There were a few cells in my immediate area, but we didn't get a lot of actual rain from this. Some of the pictures between the high clouds and dark clouds and sunset and such are really good though, I'll post them if I remember to eventually.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 18, 2006 -> 04:17 AM)
I took some pics of the cloud formations in my area this afternoon....got some great results. There were a few cells in my immediate area, but we didn't get a lot of actual rain from this. Some of the pictures between the high clouds and dark clouds and sunset and such are really good though, I'll post them if I remember to eventually.

i smell some Tom Skilling "Weather Pics!""""