Some good DVDs coming out soon

Cerbaho-WG

Just learned that the following DVDs will be released fairly soon (a few months):

Irreversible - August 5th

Family Guy - September 9th

None of you have probably heard of Irreversible, but it is an amazing and huanting film. I have been thoroughly desensitized to violence, but my jaw was on the floor after watching it. Acting is a little shady at some parts of the movie, but overall I loved it. Played like Memento, but less thought-provoking. Displays everything to you, which is not a good thing if you are squemish.

Family Guy does not need an explanation. Comedy f***ing gold. Once I get my summer money from work, I plan on getting the first volume of Family Guy, as well as Donnie Darko and Equilibrium.

Irreversible - August 5th

Ah, it's not french art if it doesn't have an explicit cranial bludgeoning and an even more explicit, horrific 9-minute scene in which Monica Belucci is getting sodomized in a train statatim by a gay pimp (how's that for homophobic!!) while a cowardly bystander is callously walking away instead of calling the police or at least scaring the attacker off....

Time destroys all indeed, Mr Gaspar, expecially your pathetic excuse of exploitation filmmaking....