Series Finale Question

whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 17, 2006 -> 09:26 PM)
I believe it's at night because it will be aired on ESPN.

You are correct sir, thanks. Even if that is the reason in the first place, I still don't like it...6:15 Central Time start followed by a 1,000 mile flight home and a game at 3:05 the next day.....not cool.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 17, 2006 -> 09:29 PM)
You are correct sir, thanks. Even if that is the reason in the first place, I still don't like it...5:15 Central Time start followed by a 1,000 mile flight home and a game at 3:05 the next day.....not cool.

It's a 6:15 CT start.

I called the Trop for tickets and asked what time the game was. They said, what time can you get here? Thank you, thank you, be sure to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Seriously, I'll be at the game tomorrow night. Got some ridiculously sweet seats down the first base line.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 17, 2006 -> 09:29 PM)
You are correct sir, thanks. Even if that is the reason in the first place, I still don't like it...6:15 Central Time start followed by a 1,000 mile flight home and a game at 3:05 the next day.....not cool.

That's the benefit of winning a World Series. More recognition, More tiring flights, More interviews, etc. etc.

QUOTE(FLsouthsider @ May 18, 2006 -> 05:07 AM)
I called the Trop for tickets and asked what time the game was. They said, what time can you get here? Thank you, thank you, be sure to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Seriously, I'll be at the game tomorrow night. Got some ridiculously sweet seats down the first base line.

BRAVO