Happy Birthday SPIFF, begood!!

Heads22

Yes, come back soon Spiff, and BEGOOD too, we don't see you two enough around here, like the good ol days.

But a Happy B-Day is in order for you both. No doubt BEGOOD will be spending the day with plenty of ladies. :lol: :cheers

Ah thanks people, it's good to be noticed. I don't know if this place needs me so much as needs to deal with me occasionally.

Anway I'm just glad I made it to 22 after all that stupid s*** in December. At least now I know that I am invincible.

Thanks again. :cheers

QUOTE(Spiff @ May 18, 2006 -> 04:39 PM)
Ah thanks people, it's good to be noticed. I don't know if this place needs me so much as needs to deal with me occasionally.

Anway I'm just glad I made it to 22 after all that stupid s*** in December. At least now I know that I am invincible.

:notworthy

QUOTE(Spiff @ May 18, 2006 -> 02:39 PM)

Happy Bday Spiffster. Definately one of my favorite posters on Soxtalk and one of the funniest people I know.

Hope you have a good one and I'm sure you'll be spending some of the night with Bud :drink

Also happy Bday to BeGood, another long time Soxtalker.