05/18-@ Tampa Bay

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
Berman is a boob.

He belongs on football only, I agree and I can't even hear the audio from the game cause I'm in the newsroom.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:31 PM)
He knows nothing about baseball...yet continues to yap on and on. Let alone him calling Uribe Jose Uribe about 4 times already tonight.

oh i know, i thought it was something specific. Berman is a f***in loser.....and i dont sware that f***in often.. :chair

Jimbo wants geico.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:27 PM)
how in god's name does it get past the shift, what a lazy effort by lugo

from what ive seen from lugo, i havent been impressed by his defense at all. didnt he have 2 errors or something yesterday also?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
Paulie needs a triple here to continue his cycle effort. Its possible, considering this stadium was home to his inside the park home run.

Nevermind the fact that konerko triple richoched off the metal yellow bar all the way from dead center into the right field corner.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 18, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
How many times has he referenced the Red Sox so far?

Not near enough. I don't mind Buck Martinez, but it hurts that he has to be partnered with Berman. Martinez is pretty sharp, but Berman talks about stupid crap instead of asking Martinez questions that could give the viewers some analysis from a former mgr.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:33 PM)
Not near enough. I don't mind Buck Martinez, but it hurts that he has to be partnered with Berman. Martinez is pretty sharp, but Berman talks about stupid crap instead of asking Martinez questions that could give the viewers some analysis from a former mgr.

plus the fact Buck is the color guy for the orioles who are in their division.