05/18-@ Tampa Bay

MHizzle85

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:02 PM)
I like every player on the Sox sans our minor league bullpen guys (Logan and Montero).

But I can at least admit when they are deficient in a certain area.

I.E. Ozuna in LF.

I don't think you would find anybody saying that Pablo is a good left fielder. But he plays his ass off, tries as hard as he can, and is solid enough to play a game out there, especially with what he gives us. But whatever man.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more years until Paulie has the toilet seat hairdo?

Until he accepts his baldness and stops worrying about the hairplugs. He's f***ing loaded -- he could be missing an eye and wear an eyepatch and the ladies would still love him.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
I don't think you would find anybody saying that Pablo is a good left fielder. But he plays his ass off, tries as hard as he can, and is solid enough to play a game out there, especially with what he gives us. But whatever man.

You just reiterated what everyone here has acknowledged.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 18, 2006 -> 09:03 PM)

It's not really his fault Ozzie puts him out there, I will give him that. He does play hard too.

I'm not being critical of you specifically, it's just funny that sometimes you can't criticize players without people getting defensive.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:04 PM)
Until he accepts his baldness and stops worrying about the hairplugs. He's f***ing loaded -- he could be missing an eye and wear an eyepatch and the ladies would still love him.

If he's got plugs, it doesn't look like they took.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:05 PM)
It's not really his fault Ozzie puts him out there, I will give him that. He does play hard too.

I'm not being critical of you specifically, it's just funny that sometimes you can't criticize players without people getting defensive.

I get especially defensive with Ozuna because he hustles and does anything he can to help this team. He's so easy to root for in my opinion.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:09 PM)
Awesome play by Vazquez! I like his balls.

Maybe Boone can learn a thing or 2 from watching Javy field.

Yes because covering first is such a rare talent for pitchers nowadays.