05/18-@ Tampa Bay

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)
I don't quite understand what you are saying? Can you please repeat it 500 more times for effect. I haven't gotten it the first 300000000000.

He only has 16K posts.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 19, 2006 -> 01:32 AM)
I don't quite understand what you are saying? Can you please repeat it 500 more times for effect. I haven't gotten it the first 300000000000.

I just thought it was funny that Hawk mentions how much he loved what Ozzie did, referring to leaving in the pitcher to try and get the win. Then, Vazquez allows a triple to a LEFTY, and he doesn't mention a thing.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:35 PM)
I just thought it was funny that Hawk mentions how much he loved what Ozzie did, referring to leaving in the pitcher to try and get the win. Then, Vazquez allows a triple to a LEFTY, and he doesn't mention a thing.

Heh

Hawk is the ultimate homer so he would say it was excellent managing if Ozzie used Boone Logan as our closer.