05/18-@ Tampa Bay

MHizzle85

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
Pods is our hottest hitter. He had a fastball right down the pipe and he just missed it. Frustrating as hell, but you can see why Ozzie switched and why Pods swung.

He had a feeling for it on the swing. I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you he did not put a good swing on the ball.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:44 PM)
pods has been watching video of Pable play LF

Pods has been struggling going to his right all season. That was exactly like the ball he dropped earlier this season.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:44 PM)
You can't play like that in the 8th inning. If need be, I'm sure Mackowiak can go behind the plate.

I'd love to see the reaction on here if Mack had to don the Tools of Ignorance...

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 18, 2006 -> 07:45 PM)
He had a feeling for it on the swing. I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you he did not put a good swing on the ball.

I'm sure he would. But I'm glad he swung at the fastball right down the pipe, even if it was on the first pitch. He missed it.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 19, 2006 -> 01:46 AM)
I'm sure he would. But I'm glad he swung at the fastball right down the pipe, even if it was on the first pitch. He missed it.

I agree with this. I have no problem with him swinging at a first pitch fastball.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
3 outs till second place eat some f***in flattop or portillo's assholes

You can't go wrong with either of those choices. BTW, if any of you ever take in a game on the Club level, I highly recommend the foot long polish. Its ridiculous in size, and pretty tasty especially after a few beers.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:46 PM)
I'd be much more concerned that AJP got injured.

As would I. But it'd be fun to read "OMG Ozzie never subs for his catcher, and noe Mack has to play with the game on the line! OMG OMG OMG Blah blah blah."

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 18, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
You can't go wrong with either of those choices. BTW, if any of you ever take in a game on the Club level, I highly recommend the foot long polish. Its ridiculous in size, and pretty tasty especially after a few beers.

and the extra meat on the nachos

game....set............now pk will K for second place