Brit's not having such a good week...

Steff

IIRC, this isnt the first time(by a long shot) that she has been spotted getting drunk in the past 5 months. Why is it that she can be drunk while pregnant and just get a pass on it? She almost drops her kid, holds him in her lap while driving, drinks while pregnant, lets her kid drop from his high chair. Yep, thats a fit mom. Send her ass back to Louisiana, this sort of behavior must be ok where she is from.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 19, 2006 -> 07:40 AM)
IIRC, this isnt the first time(by a long shot) that she has been spotted getting drunk in the past 5 months. Why is it that she can be drunk while pregnant and just get a pass on it? She almost drops her kid, holds him in her lap while driving, drinks while pregnant, lets her kid drop from his high chair. Yep, thats a fit mom. Send her ass back to Louisiana, this sort of behavior must be ok where she is from.

Of course there are no unfit mothers in Chicago or wherever the hell your from. That was a classless comment to make.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 19, 2006 -> 07:40 AM)

As much as we are joking, there was no mention that the drink she had in her hand was alcoholic.

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(Brian @ May 19, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
I miss this Brit...

britney-spears-nue-top-thumb.jpg

exactly my thoughts brian.... who am i to make classless comments about her ability as a mother.... im just here to make classless comments about her BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

wow... wanna squize em and burry my face inbetween em... MOMMA! SWWEEETTT MARY DIDNT HAVE A RACK LIKE THAT BABY!!!!

now, thats class.

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 19, 2006 -> 10:25 AM)
Of course there are no unfit mothers in Chicago or wherever the hell your from. That was a classless comment to make.

Oh sure there are unfit mothers in Chicago. If Britney was from some place in Chicago, my comment would be :"Send her ass back to (insert Chicago city, town, street), this sort of behavior must be ok where she is from."

I luv when you jump in and defend something like this. Its almost a gaurantee that if someone makes a comment about a generalization of any sort of an area, you are there to call them classless. LOL.

Carry on Yasny, there are generalizations happening somewhere....in some thread....

she's an idiot, nappy & was most likely not prepared for motherhood, but give her a bit of a break. in this instance, she tripped, yeah thats never happened to anyone, and iirc they showed her in the restaurant/store/whatever after it happened, crying, which one could assume she understood the gravity of what just happenened. she was an idiot for driving with him in her lap, no excuse for that one. with the car seat incident, it would be best if they had the seat facing backwards but i thought it was explained that he didn't have to be by law due to his size. let's face it though, she was driving a mini cooper, had they been in an accident they would be pretty screwed, no matter what, anyway.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ May 24, 2006 -> 04:17 PM)
she's an idiot, nappy & was most likely not prepared for motherhood, but give her a bit of a break. in this instance, she tripped, yeah thats never happened to anyone, and iirc they showed her in the restaurant/store/whatever after it happened, crying, which one could assume she understood the gravity of what just happenened. she was an idiot for driving with him in her lap, no excuse for that one. with the car seat incident, it would be best if they had the seat facing backwards but i thought it was explained that he didn't have to be by law due to his size. let's face it though, she was driving a mini cooper, had they been in an accident they would be pretty screwed, no matter what, anyway.

Wow, are you Britt's mom?

Shes an unfit mother, a piece of trash married to a piece of trash. But defending her is comical, please continue.

QUOTE(Steff @ May 24, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
Yikes...

britney8.jpg

Dear lord, someone please explain to me WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!!!!!?????!!!??

Kevin Federline should be held accountable by the law for this action against humanity.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ May 24, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
unfit based on these circumstances? now that's comical...

I'd say that the "driving with an unrestrained baby on your lap" is a much better argument personally, but this fits in nicely alongside.