68 members have voted

1. 1. TV?

• Hawk
    • DJ
  2. 2. Radio

• Farmer
    • Singleton
    • Hector Molina (Spanish)

OK, I'm wondering who you guys prefer on both TV and radio. This should get some discussion.

I also threw Molina on there because I know some of you guys speak some Spanish too, and I didn't know if anyone listened on WRTO.

DJ is better than Hawk, but I don't listen to the radio, so I wouldn't have a preference there.

Nice looking poll by the way. I've never seen a double poll like this one :P

:(

I can't vote because I have no preference for the radio :crying

Edited by Felix

I went with DJ and Hector.

I'm not a spanish speaker, but I'll take your guys' word on how bad the radio is. (I'm in NYC).

I used to love Hawk, but I agree with Tony...he is getting senile and his act is getting old.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 19, 2006 -> 02:17 PM)
DJ is our best guy by far, but IMO Kasper and Brenly are better than Hawk and DJ overall, even if I like DJ the best out of the 4.

*fire away and call me a Cubs fan* lol

Thats what you want isn't it. I'm just gonna call you a hoser instead :D

I think Hawk ran out of interesting things to say about five years ago. It's probably more a testament to his long tenure in the booth than anything else, but almost all of his baseball insight is stuff we've heard before. He does invent a new Hawkism every once in a while to keep things fresh, and if you're lucky, an ump will make a bad call and Hawk will go off for an inning.

Otherwise, give me DJ and Singleton any day of the week.

Hawk and singleton.

I still love me some hawk, even though he's gotten ridiculous over the past couple years.

DJ has improved greatly though and has turned into a solid broadcaster.

Ed farmer I just dislike greatly, his entire personality is so unlikeable.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 19, 2006 -> 11:29 PM)
Hector Molina with a strong showing today. :P

Am I the only one that listens to that baseball show on Sunday nights on the score with Ozzie's kid and Molina, despite the fact I speak almost zero Spanish? Probably, but it's still cool stuff.

While the best booth in Chitown is Brenly/Kasper, Ed Farmer single-handedly throws the Sox radio booth in the mix with his sense of humor. I don't know what it is, but his voice will always equate to the 2005 WS winners to me, and . That said, I enjoy DJ and Hawk, they're similar to Farmer/Singleton, and they're more enjoyable as the chemistry grows. Keep things the way they are.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 19, 2006 -> 01:43 PM)
OK, I'm wondering who you guys prefer on both TV and radio. This should get some discussion.

I also threw Molina on there because I know some of you guys speak some Spanish too, and I didn't know if anyone listened on WRTO.

I voted for Molina because I think Farmer and Singleton both stink out loud.