White Sox vs. That Other Team

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

barrett didnt even have the ball when he was blocking the plate. AJ got up and you could even see him drop his arm to try to get around barrett without making contact then barrett grabbed aj and aj said something and barrett punched him in the face, then all hell broke loose

Mabry and Barrett gone from the cubs

AJP and Anderson gone from the sox

If AJP gets a suspension, I am going to write a nasty, nasty letter to whoever handles the suspensions. I expect BA to get maybe a 1 or 2 game suspension, and Barrett to get maybe 5-10. I dont know what Mabry did, so I don't know about him.

Guest JimH
Who's the backup catcher now?

Mackowiak is technically the emergency catcher but Ozzie has said Pablo could do it in an emergency too.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 20, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
I don't want Freddy to throw at them.

I want THORNTON to throw at them. Build this f***ing lead, guys.

You had best believe that we're gonna nail a couple of these f***ers. Wait til the 8th inning when its like 10-0.

If AJ wasn't ejected, I would have taken him out anyway if I were Ozzie. Is there any chance that is what really happened? Could the umps have "suggested" Ozzie take him out. The reason it concerns me is that I thought ejections for fighting automatically resulted in suspensions, ergo, AJ could miss games. Can I have some clarification?

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 20, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
If AJP gets a suspension, I am going to write a nasty, nasty letter to whoever handles the suspensions. I expect BA to get maybe a 1 or 2 game suspension, and Barrett to get maybe 5-10. I dont know what Mabry did, so I don't know about him.

he won't get a suspension dude.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 20, 2006 -> 06:28 PM)

Good...that nasty, nasty letter might reverse the decision. Please keep me updated if you hear back from Bob Watson. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 20, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
Well, even though Brian swung it appeared he still missed on Mabry. His contact still isn't there.

:P

Don't say that everyone on here thinks BA knocked Mabry out and yoou'll be called a troll by BigSqwert.

Guest JimH
Sorry if it was already posted but what was Anderson's and Marby's role in the fight since I only say AJ get hit by Barrett

They basically just came toward one another and Anderson was swinging.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 20, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
Fox says AJ got tossed because he said something to Barrett that started the whole thing.

AJ said nothing from what I could see. Who knows. Punkass Barrett is looking at at least 15-20 day suspension. If he only gets 10...that's a sad statement by MLB.

QUOTE(AWhiteSoxinNJ @ May 20, 2006 -> 01:29 PM)
Sorry if it was already posted but what was Anderson's and Marby's role in the fight since I only say AJ get hit by Barrett

looked like mabry was gonna try and get involved somehow with aj/barrett and b.and took care of him before he could do so...

QUOTE(fathom @ May 20, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)
Good...that nasty, nasty letter might reverse the decision. Please keep me updated if you hear back from Bob Watson. :P

My intentions wont be to reverse the decision, as that is impossible to do. I just like writing letters to idiots who get paid a lot of money to be idiots. It's really fun, and sometimes I get letters back.

I wrote a letter to Mike Sherman and got a response, that was fun! :)