lol ozzie

lukeman89

War of Words

"I think it was pretty gutless on their part—[Pierzynski] hitting Michael when he didn't even have the ball."

—Cubs starter Rich Hill

"Tell that Triple-A [bleep] to shut the [bleep] up. Tell him to start throwing some strikes or he's going to get Dusty fired."

—Ozzie Guillen

QUOTE(Sox Machine @ May 21, 2006 -> 12:21 AM)
Make sure it has a pull-string in the back so it talks.

Ha, a pull string with Ozzie quotes on the statue, awesome!!!

*pulls string*

"f*** THE CUBS!!"

*pulls string*

"Maggs is a Venezualan pussy"

*pulls string*

"Tell that triple a b**** to shut the f*** up"

Oh this is gold.

"I think it was pretty gutless over there on their part," Hill said. "He hit Michael when he didn't even have the ball. That's not how you play the game. But if you have the ball and someone hits you, that's fine. That's how you play the game. But you don't just run over catchers.

"What if he injured (Barrett)? You don't play the game like that. It's just pathetic. It was a bad move on their part.

"I shouldn't say the whole team or throw the whole team under the bus. But (Pierzynski's aggressiveness) was terrible. The ball was a good three yards from Michael. He could have slid in and been safe instead of going that route."

LOL, what if he injured him? What is this, little league? Hill is just another in a long line of Cub busts that can't get it done. Thanks for the gopherballs yesterday kid and nice ERA.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 21, 2006 -> 09:46 AM)
[/b]

You see, Cubs fans are calling for Dustys head for not supporting Barrett. This is the kind of quote that Dusty would have had to come up with, and that is just pathetic and sad. For once I agree with Dusty's choice in not backing up Barrett, because Rich Hill sounds like a guy who wasnt watching the game. The damn ball hit AJ in the back as he collided with Barrett. If that ball arrived one second sooner, and it could have been just a play at the plate, AJ out.

Rich Hill is a moron.

The kid pitches like a pussy, and obviously is one. If I'm Hendry reading his pussy quotes, I'm sending him to Iowa. He doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to pitch at the major league level. If the catcher is blocking the plate on what should be a close play even with the puss arm of Murton, he's going to get hit. The baseline belongs to the runner.

QUOTE(G&T @ May 21, 2006 -> 09:50 AM)
And that's why Ozzie called him a "triple A (bleep)."

sometimes I wonder if he says "s***" or "f***". Both could fit into any of his (Bleep)-fests

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 21, 2006 -> 09:51 AM)
sometimes I wonder if he says "s***" or "f***". Both could fit into any of his (Bleep)-fests

Usually he says s***. It just kinda slips out of his mouth.