HAWK RIPS MORONATTI!!!!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 21, 2006 -> 04:20 PM)
Never said there was....just that it's funny Hawk waited until that point of the game to do it.

He just had more important things on his mind than what the Sun Times's week-old douchebag Moronatti had to say.

I don't know how many times I've sworn I'd never read his work again, but I'm doing it again. His lame ass effort to twist the facts so that "god fearing" Barret is the victim and AJ is the "punk" instigator is just breathtaking in its ignorance and bias.

Edited by The Ginger Kid

I thought Hawk sounded like a jackass, myself. He was rambling. It reminded me of listening to a drunk after he came back from fishing: "I tell you, it was the biggest fish I ever did see!" or like George Bush talking about his best moment as President. (If you call, he claimed it was catching a fish nearly twice as big as the biggest ever caught on the record of that species.(

Mariotti's column is absurd, sure, but Hawk was sputtering and seemed totally incoherent in his rant. The only thing that came out being clear in that segment was that a "hineybird" is a bird that winds up flying up its own ass.

Why Hawk even bothers to read Moronotti is beside me. They should just slug it out. I'm one of the few people here who likes Mariotti more than Hawk. Mariotti's style is actually pretty nice, and the one I want to emualte, just the content is bad. Hawk is just very annoying on the air.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ May 21, 2006 -> 09:18 PM)
Why Hawk even bothers to read Moronotti is beside me. They should just slug it out. I'm one of the few people here who likes Mariotti more than Hawk. Mariotti's style is actually pretty nice, and the one I want to emualte, just the content is bad. Hawk is just very annoying on the air.

To me, Hawk is like a Carnie and Mariotti is a sleazy used car salesman. Mariotti grates on me more, but I don't care for Hawk, either.

Mariotti rips on the Cubs, that is why you like him.

So let me get this right. You want to be a jackass, fair weather, dumbass who likes to play both sides depending on whose doing better in the standings?

:banghead :banghead

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 21, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
So let me get this right. You want to be a jackass, fair weather, dumbass who likes to play both sides depending on whose doing better in the standings?

I don't think he mentioned John Kerry.

Mariotti rips on the Cubs, that is why you like him.

No. I admire his style. He speaks his mind to the fullest, which is always flip-flopping, and he ignores critics. You know poeple have been giving him hell for 15 years and he hasn't backed down. That's why I admire him. I don't admire the content of his work, however, I admire his style, one I want to emulate

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ May 21, 2006 -> 09:42 PM)
No. I admire his style. He speaks his mind to the fullest, which is always flip-flopping, and he ignores critics. You know poeple have been giving him hell for 15 years and he hasn't backed down. That's why I admire him. I don't admire the content of his work, however, I admire his style, one I want to emulate

The funny thing about him is that he does not speak his mind at all, he actually takes the exact opposite side of what everyone thinks is correct on purpose so people will read his column either to rip him for being a dumb ass or for "speaking his mind" as some actually think he believes the s*** he writes. Either way the Sun-Times does sell papers and a whole lot of people sure do talk about his column, so it must be working for him.