Cubs Suck T-shirt

mwolfson

Hey guys I'm from New York and am a big Sox fans and it just happens that two of my roommates next year for college are Cubs fans so I thought I'd do the right think and by myself a Cubs Suck T-shirt. Unfortunately finding a plain grey one on the interent seems to be impossible. Does anyone here know of any places online these type of shirts (preferably grey Cubs Suck shirts) like the ones sold around US Cellular, etc. online? Thanks a lot guys! I'd appreciate it very much if you sent me the link via AIM (my screen name is "Mikehock7) or you can e-mail me too (My e-mail address is [email protected])

THANKS AGAIN... Go White Sox!

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 21, 2006 -> 11:19 PM)
If your such a big Sox fan, buy a pro-Sox t-shirt, not an anti-Cubs t-shirt. By buying one of those, all your doing is contributing to the stereotype that Sox fans care more about the Cubs losing than the Sox winning.

Why? He just wants to know where to get the shirt.. he didnt ask for opinions on if he should get one or not

I plan on buying one when I go to a few games next month, not because I care more about the Cubs losing, but because I think thatd be a cool shirt to own..

I REALLY want this shirt

k0086zi.jpg

Edited by T R U

Tru, that t-shirt actually made me laugh a little bit. It's one of the more clever tees out there.

I didn't mean to lecture you, I just don't like when people buy those shirts. A couple of years ago, yeah, I probably got a kick out of them, but it wore off.

Your choice.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 22, 2006 -> 12:19 AM)
If your such a big Sox fan, buy a pro-Sox t-shirt, not an anti-Cubs t-shirt. By buying one of those, all your doing is contributing to the stereotype that Sox fans care more about the Cubs losing than the Sox winning.

:cheers

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 22, 2006 -> 12:10 AM)
Don't waste your money on a cubs suck T-shirt.

:cheers

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 21, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)
Tru, that t-shirt actually made me laugh a little bit. It's one of the more clever tees out there.

I didn't mean to lecture you, I just don't like when people buy those shirts. A couple of years ago, yeah, I probably got a kick out of them, but it wore off.

Your choice.

My response wasnt meant to seem like I was mad or something, I can understand where youre comin from with what you are sayin but having a Cubs Suck TShirt doesnt mean that you want them to lose more than you wanna see the White Sox win..

Don't be a stereotypical Sox fan.

Celebrate your team, don't jeer another.

I've seen lots of Cubs Suck paraphenalia and it's all sophomoric. If I wanted to piss off an envious Cub Fan, I'd just wear this:

pMLB2-2349626dt.jpg

or this:

pMLB2-2579275dt.jpg

or maybe this:

pMLB2-2322435dt.jpg

Anyway, you see my point, yes?

QUOTE(T R U @ May 21, 2006 -> 11:24 PM)
Why? He just wants to know where to get the shirt.. he didnt ask for opinions on if he should get one or not

I plan on buying one when I go to a few games next month, not because I care more about the Cubs losing, but because I think thatd be a cool shirt to own..

I REALLY want this shirt

k0086zi.jpg

Where did you find this shirt?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 22, 2006 -> 01:09 AM)
It's one of those cheap knockoffs that you can buy on 35th street for $10 that last like 4 washes.

I still wanna get one, thats a cool shirt..

I will ask you where that 35th Street is when it gets closer to where I am