AJ the Agitator

That quick hits column is something else...

If somehow a guy like Billy Koch (who is the epitome of suck) gets to have an impact on anyone's reputation, then thats just retarded. Most of the crap listed in there is just one-sided whiney bulls***. See, noone every cared to get AJ's side or even let his side seem truthful without mocking it. Its just easier and better for gossip to have someone like him with a bullseye on his back.

Personally, I love the guy. I love his intensity, his team-first attitude, and what he brings to the table. As far as I am concerned, the testimony in that article against him is nothing more garbage being spewed by a bunch of has-been's and never-will-be's.

He is not by any means an angel, that much is for certain. But he does get crucified for doing any of the things that every single ballplayer does, and somehow with him, its news...

QUOTE(chisox72 @ May 30, 2006 -> 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That quick hits column is something else...

If somehow a guy like Billy Koch (who is the epitome of suck) gets to have an impact on anyone's reputation, then thats just retarded. Most of the crap listed in there is just one-sided whiney bulls***. See, noone every cared to get AJ's side or even let his side seem truthful without mocking it. Its just easier and better for gossip to have someone like him with a bullseye on his back.

Personally, I love the guy. I love his intensity, his team-first attitude, and what he brings to the table. As far as I am concerned, the testimony in that article against him is nothing more garbage being spewed by a bunch of has-been's and never-will-be's.

He is not by any means an angel, that much is for certain. But he does get crucified for doing any of the things that every single ballplayer does, and somehow with him, its news...

I do have to admit that I never liked him before he was with the World Champion Chicago White Sox. He always seemed to hurt us in one way or another with the Twins. Plus I hate the twins and everyone on them. I never really noticed his behavior before.

The guy I hate the most in all of baseball is Ronnie Belliard. The guy is beyond cocky and I have no idea why. What the hell has he done? I can't stand him. Plus he seems very lazy to me.

The AJ the Agitator article is a Tribune Propoganda Piece. That was put out there to MINIMIZE what Michael Barrett did, and doesnt acknowledge that Michael Barrett is a Sore Loser, and a Dirtbag. Simple as that. Heck, there was an article right after that calling for fans of the blue sheep to give Barrett a Standing Ovation, for doing something "others" have wanted to do for a long time, punch AJ Pierzynski.

Incredibly, Cub fans ignored the Medias plea, one of the rare times I will give them a thumbs up.

That article, which compared AJ to Bill Romanowski, Bill Laimbeer, and Claude Lemieux is ridiculous. Those 3 figures have been involed in numerous fights with other teams AND their own teammates. How many fights has AJ been in previous to this?? NONE.

The Chicago Tribune is a STUPID RAG for a newspaper.