Game Thread: 5/22/06 White Sox vs. A's

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 22, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
Entire off-season people would just b**** when someone said garland would revert... ooops.

Reversion would mean he's no better than a couple years ago, not much worse.

Eh, I don't expect a 3.5 era, but I still think he'll recover to something like a 4.5 for the season.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 22, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)
That was the Garland of last season. The sooner people start judging him on how he's doing this year, the better the analysis of him will be (same goes for the rest of the pitchers, especially the relievers). A long season, with playoffs included, can have a lasting impact on a pitcher's arms.

I am not saying Garland is pitching fine. Obviously he left those pitches up. But Oakland always kills even the best of our pitchers.

I am not saying Garland is pitching fine. Obviously he left those pitches up. But Oakland always kills even the best of our pitchers.

Even Uribe and Anderson could have hit those meatballs. Blame Garland, not a stupid curse. That's what Flubs fans do.

Edited by SSH2005

Aramis Ramirez hits 2 homers off of Contreras....yet grounds into two double plays against Ricky Nolasco? It's been a crazy couple of days lately.

I figured we had no chance in hell tonight. Maybe some positives will come out of tonight, like Anderson or Uribe not resembling a pitcher at the plate.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 22, 2006 -> 06:35 PM)
You should edit out the personal attack before a mod sees it.

Every mod in here has seen me say don't respond to my posts and you keep doing it. Hopefully they'll ban both of us.