Holy f*cking shit!

BrandoFan

Staying with a pitch, putting modest level swings for grounder and linedrive singles, taking extra bases, mounting a late comeback...Who are these Sox?

Why weren't Graff and Daubach playing everyday for the last month I'd like to know?

yawn

Too good to last

This team is just too snake bitten.....when we score, we do not pitch well, when we pitch well we do not score....and if we do both, we commit error after error

f*** these clowns........they should be ashamed of themselves

Can we please make a trade and make this team better now?

Please????

Please????

Please????

Everyone knows none of our prospects are going to pan out anyways, so why not trade them and try to improve and win right now when the division is there for the taking

For anyone who could watch the game and actually decided to stay up late and watch the end of this dead team, HOW THE f*** DID WE GIVE UP A DOUBLE PLAY ON 3RD AND 2ND?????????

My understanding is that they caught Daubach b/w 2B and 3B, and then caught DJ trying to stretch it to 2B. A typical Soxish way to end a rally... not one but two baserunning gaffes.

My understanding is that they caught Daubach b/w 2B and 3B, and then caught DJ trying to stretch it to 2B.  A typical Soxish way to end a rally... not one but two baserunning gaffes.

Quote Bobby Valentine from Baseball Tonight, "I have NEVER seen a game end like that!"

Others saying this might be the last straw for the Sox, but they seem to be getting a lot of last straws lately.

Did they lose again??.....

Maybe that was a dumb Question

I just picked up the score from ESPN. Sox lost 8-6, but I know it was 7-1 early so the Sox must have showed some offense. Garland got hit hard in the first 4 innings. ESPN showed highlights of the Sox 9th inning and they had a runner on (I couldn't tell who) second and DJ hit a grounder to SS. The runner had broken for third and got caught in a run down and DJ got caught easiy trying to head into 2nd. That's the reason for the "typical Sox gaffe," talk.