Anyone have any highlights of this game?

iWiN4PreP

This game : http://www.usatoday.com/sports/scores101/1...9/101159317.htm

I ask this, because as a kid, age like 11/12, i never really got to see this, but i knew it happened cause my dad was going nuts. The whole day afterwards everyone was talking about it etc.

I was wondering if there was any clips from this game, especially the lee walk off grand slam.

In terms of crowd intensity in games I have been to, that's right up there with World Series Game One, and the first game of the playoffs.

2001 was probably the peak of the cross-town rivalry, and the Grand Slam just blew the lid of the place. Totally unexpected at the time. I remember I was in a box suite for the game(only time ever), and my whole body was shaking with nervousness when he came up. And then I just went absolutly insane.

Don't have it on tape but it landed two rows behind me...was one of the top 2 or 3 moments I have seen at a Sox game. I was jumping up and down on top of my chair and my foot went throught the crack, I thought I broke my foot, but luckily Jack Daniels was being a good friend so I didn't feel a thing.

Wells was terrible at the start of that game.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 22, 2006 -> 03:29 PM)
I call it the HR that killed Courtney Duncan.

Won't help you much, but I recorded the grandslam off Comcast Sports Net before last years 'Crosstown showdown.' I'll watch it in a few minutes just because you can't.

LMAO :bang :lolhitting :bang :lolhitting