Pierzysnki on PTI

Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 23, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
Supposedly according to Hawk, KOtex boy has been New Comiskey Park once since it opened.

Thats pretty amazing considering how many times he has commented in his columns on the condition and aesthetics in and around the ballpark.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ May 23, 2006 -> 03:06 PM)
Im a regular participant on a Cubs MB, and they don't like Mariotti, but they don't hate his guts. He is negative on the Cubs sometimes. I don't agree with the content of his work, but I agree w/ his style. It's obviuosly worked very

fixed that for you ;)

Edited by kyyle23

Unlike most Sox fans, I actually enjoy Mariotti and read his column 1st thing every day when I pick up the Sun-Times.

I appreciate the outspokeness.

However, I have never thought him more wrong than after reading Sunday's column where he blamed the entire Sat. game incident on A.J. We've all seen the video 100+ times now. Sure, A.J. is an instigator, but you have to give him a pass on that one--that was Barret acting out of sheer frustration and he's certainly been doing that a lot lately (see: San Diego game).

I will still read Mariotti but he was dead wrong in that column and no wonder A.J. wants to kick his ass. But then again, this is the guy who said famously back then that we (the Bulls) would never make it through Utah that last season championship becaus we were too old and tired. Oops!