AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 23, 2006 -> 03:23 AM)
This game couldn't have been written any better. As a White Sox fan first and also as a Frank fan, it'll take awhile to come off this baseball high. :lol:

This game totally took away the disappointment of yesterday. It was a great comeback, and the ghost of the A's is over. I absolutely loved the hustle from AJP and Ozuna in the last inning.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 22, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
Will those who said we should send Ozuna down to triple a after we aquired Cintron -- please stand up!

LOLLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Pablo is so awesome. The emotion he has whenever he makes a play is just incredible. What a great guy to have on our team!

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 22, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
Row's just messing with me. He's just mad that his Spurs lost.

SF-4.jpg

Pssh, I wanted them to win but oh well. I'm just tired of your lack of baseball knowledge, YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAT A PERFECT GAME WAS. :D

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 22, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
Pssh, I wanted them to win but oh well. I'm just tired of your lack of baseball knowledge, YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAT A PERFECT GAME WAS. :D

Its alright...better to lose to the Mavs than to lose to the eventual NBA Champion CLIPPERS :D

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 23, 2006 -> 03:28 AM)
I luv that feeling that you're never really out of it...

I was reading a Cubs message board last week, and someone said how it doesn't matter how much the score is against the Sox, they come back in every game they play. It was satisfying to see that, as that's the way many of us feel about the Twins of years past, and the Indians last year.

Macha told Swisher to watch for the bunt. Swisher nodded his head. He had no chance. Was the in game presentation to Frank, Garland teeing the ball up for him? I knew Garland would be a good match-up for Frank but that was ridiculous. He had no chance against Thornton or Jenks. That was a great win, big clutch homer for Mack. One thing I noticed about Street is appears he uses maybe a centimeter of the rubber, if that.

Thank god we won that game. Now ESPN can say whatever they want and

it won't bother us, cause we won.

Glad to see Hurt homer.

The rest of his at bats against us the rest of his career should be greeted with

no response at all.

I wonder if his ego can take that.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 22, 2006 -> 11:03 PM)
Macha told Swisher to watch for the bunt. Swisher nodded his head. He had no chance. Was the in game presentation to Frank, Garland teeing the ball up for him? I knew Garland would be a good match-up for Frank but that was ridiculous. He had no chance against Thornton or Jenks. That was a great win, big clutch homer for Mack. One thing I noticed about Street is appears he uses maybe a centimeter of the rubber, if that.

If Eddings could call a decent game, Thomas woulda been struck out.