Man-laws

juddling

manlaws

click link and enter your birthdate and it takes you to the Miller site where you can watch the first 3 commercials of "The Men of the Square Table". If you haven't seen them before they are funny.

I have a question for anyone who could answer it....if you click on the bios you can see each member. Most are pretty recognizable like Burt Reynolds, Triple H, Eddie Griffin, Jerome Bettis, rodeo star Ty Murray and even Mr. Ralston (the guy who cut off his arm while trapped under a rock while mountain climbing) but anyone help with the others????

On the site they are labeled Mr. Gesner ( i think he's a comedian), Mr. Flynn, Mr. Binnie, and Mr. Renteria.

Anyone recognize these guys??? a co-worker and i were wondering....no money riding on it or anything but curious.

any help???

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 23, 2006 -> 12:40 AM)
Yeah seeing that same damn "you poke it, you own it" commercial over and over againg during Sox games isn't annoying at all.

If I see that f***ing commercial again I will throat punch Burt Reynolds.

I'd rather see that than those Red Roof Inn commercials.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 22, 2006 -> 11:42 PM)
I'd rather see that than those Red Roof Inn commercials.

If I was Red Roof Inn, I wouldnt purposefully show the s***ty small rooms and the small bathroom sink in the commerical. Bad marketing if you ask me. It makes me want to stay there much less.

1. Record game with TiVo.

2. Wait about 30-40 minutes while watching something else. "Pardon the Interruption" and "Robot Chicken" do nicely.

3. Watch the recorded Sox game from the beginning. Fast forward through all commercials.

4. By the time you catch up with "real time," the game is about over, and you didn't have to watch any commercials for Red Roof Inn or Miller Lite.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 22, 2006 -> 11:48 PM)
Actually, I've already throat punched the multi-tasking guy so all is good.

Hey! How did you get ahead of me in doing so? I thought that I had dibs on that! Oh well, maybe I'll have to be creative and buy a pair of the old pointed "Beatles Boots" and give that guy a nice swift shot in the crotch. Let's see him repeat that stupid laugh after that! Man...........that guy is irritating.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 23, 2006 -> 03:08 PM)
The Red Roof Inn commercial is by far the greatest commercial of all-time.

You would appreciate something like that.

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ May 24, 2006 -> 09:59 PM)
Hey! How did you get ahead of me in doing so? I thought that I had dibs on that! Oh well, maybe I'll have to be creative and buy a pair of the old pointed "Beatles Boots" and give that guy a nice swift shot in the crotch. Let's see him repeat that stupid laugh after that! Man...........that guy is irritating.

I've never seen my thoughts on anything articulated in such a perfect way. Kudos to you sir.