Tonight's game

Linnwood

QUOTE(Linnwood @ May 22, 2006 -> 11:08 PM)
So I just got back from the game tonight... great game... one of the best games I've been to this year, the crowd was great.

So what the hell did Ozzie get thrown out for?

Arguing balls and strikes.

QUOTE(Linnwood @ May 22, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
Doug Eddings? :headshake

Ya, the strike zone was terrible. Franks first home run was because Garland was getting absolutely hosed on the zone and had to throw Big Frank a get me over (to his credit, Frank hit it over the fence).

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ May 23, 2006 -> 12:09 AM)
That's what it was. I think Coop did a great job in place of him. Oh yeah and why was Raines coaching 1st?

Yeah I saw Rock at first again. What's going on? Also, the paper said Cora managed the game after Ozzie was ejected. I always thought it was Coop. :huh

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 22, 2006 -> 11:16 PM)
Ya, the strike zone was terrible. Franks first home run was because Garland was getting absolutely hosed on the zone and had to throw Big Frank a get me over (to his credit, Frank hit it over the fence).

Or... because he got a gooey chocolate chip cookie.. :rolly

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 23, 2006 -> 08:25 AM)
Yeah I saw Rock at first again. What's going on? Also, the paper said Cora managed the game after Ozzie was ejected. I always thought it was Coop. :huh

Raines also coached first on Sunday.

From Chicagosports.com:

First-base coach Harold Baines missed the game because of the graduation of one of his children, Guillen said. Bench coach Tim Raines returned to his old duties at first. …

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 23, 2006 -> 09:43 AM)
Are you insinuating that they are, like, friends? :o

They sure all looked like friends yucking it up at a local watering hole on Division after the game last night.. ;)

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ May 23, 2006 -> 10:47 AM)
Whomever was making the managing decisions last night, they kicked a**! Good calls on the pinch hitters, great call on the squeeze.

I though I heard Ozzie say in the press conference yesterday that the bunt was all Pablo on his own. Maybe I heard him wrong.