5/23/06: White Sox vs. A's

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 23, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
You say you want more people to like you and then you just shout out s*** like that. If you want to be more liked, learn to control yourself a little better.

Just wait until he shouts out that the Sox won the game in the 8th.. he'll have a lot of friends then :P

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 23, 2006 -> 09:00 PM)
You say you want more people to like you and then you just shout out s*** like that. If you want to be more liked, learn to control yourself a little better.

Haha, its funny that people think I'm serious or something? Whatever, its just his mom.

QUOTE(Felix @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:59 AM)
Trust me, I understand you hate them :P

But this is a White Sox game thread, and the Sox were in a pretty big situation there (I think so at least), yet you guys seem concentrated on the Cubs game. Something is wrong there..

I understand your point about how the Sox were in a big situation also.

Who cares what division they play in? How many Twins, Tigers, Royals and Indians fans do you talk to every day? How about Cubs fans?

I used to think Cubs fans had a point when they said we cared too much about them, but I've learned to live with the fact that this is a two team town. One of the sweeter parts of being in a two team town is when one team's closer gets (mis?)quoted talking trash about the other and blows a save the next night. Anyone who can't see and enjoy the irony in that doesn't have a pulse.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 23, 2006 -> 10:03 PM)
Nice, I like the selection of Back in Black as Jimmy's "theme song," pretty clever!

But he was never in black. He played for the Indians and Phillies, neither of which wear black.