Athletics vs. White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ May 24, 2006 -> 10:00 AM)
If it was a day game it wouldve been a no game. I hope it dosent rain all day.

Is Oakland off tomorrow? I assume they are which is why it is not a day game today. I wonder if they will play it tomorrow afternoon......if Oakland is off.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:07 AM)
Is Oakland off tomorrow? I assume they are which is why it is not a day game today. I wonder if they will play it tomorrow afternoon......if Oakland is off.

Nope, Oakland plays at Texas tomorrow.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:11 AM)
:gosox3:

Bringing in a 19-3 game thread record over the last two years.

It's contract extenstion time.

I think they should double what you got paid last year! :P

Did anyone just hear George Offman completely take something Frank Thomas said out of context? He took one very small soundbite from his interview with Boers and Berstein yesterday where he explained exactly why he was upset at the end of last year, a statement that he only made because he was asked directly by B&B. I heard that entire interview yesterday and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything he said, yet that son of a b**** Offman does it again, taking Frank out of context and once again trys to make him look like a tool. Offman ends the segment with, "let if go Frank, let if go."

George Offman is the most unproffesional SOB in this city, how many times is he going to do this before he's dealt with?

It's odd how the media really is out to get Frank.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:11 PM)
Did anyone just hear George Offman completely take something Frank Thomas said out of context? He took one very small soundbite from his interview with Boers and Berstein yesterday where he explained exactly why he was upset at the end of last year, a statement that he only made because he was asked directly by B&B. I heard that entire interview yesterday and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything he said, yet that son of a b**** Offman does it again, taking Frank out of context and once again trys to make him look like a tool. Offman ends the segment with, "let if go Frank, let if go."

George Offman is the most unproffesional SOB in this city, how many times is he going to do this before he's dealt with?

It's odd how the media really is out to get Frank.

Offman was taken off the baseball beat by the Score for misinformation. So he's back to being an update man, evidently providing more misinformation.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ May 24, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
Athletics vs. White Sox, May 24, on the Mark yet again

That is the title of this WHITE SOX GAME THREAD

my apologies...

I should add that Chavez has had a pretty crappy career against left handed pitching... Swisher is also much less deadly against southpaws...