Athletics vs. White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
I can't believe Hawk just said this is a more fun team to watch than the 2005 team that won the World Series and led from wire to wire. I actually think the talent on this year's team is better....but I was surprised at the comment.

Last year was a lot of heart attacks. Scratching out wins, going into late innings all the time with a one run lead. Its a lot more fun to watch our team thump the other team into submission, while our pitchers shut down the other team.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 25, 2006 -> 01:38 AM)
That's what I am f***ign thinking. These guys have not had a real pitcher in 5 years why do they just keep recycling this useless crap like Runelvys and Gobble?

Cause they're cheap

QUOTE(fathom @ May 24, 2006 -> 06:38 PM)
I can't believe Hawk just said this is a more fun team to watch than the 2005 team that won the World Series and led from wire to wire. I actually think the talent on this year's team is better....but I was surprised at the comment.

It's a lot more fun to watch than last year. The 2005 Sox won alot of games, yes. But they were sure stressful

QUOTE(fathom @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
Cause they're cheap

I just don't understand them, it's such a joke. If Buddy Bell was as hard-nosed and old school as they say this stupid bulls*** this team pulls would not be stood for. He must just not care anymore.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:40 PM)
It's a lot more fun to watch than last year. The 2005 Sox won alot of games, yes. But they were sure stressful

i'm pretty sure this group is gonna make it stressful as well

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
That's what I am f***ign thinking. These guys have not had a real pitcher in 5 years why do they just keep recycling this useless crap like Runelvys and Gobble?

The problem isnt going away either for the Royals. They havent changed their GM yet. The same group that has been duped on prospects in trades, or drafted Colt Griffin with a high draft pick will still get this years draft. So even if they change it out, they will still f*** themselves in the future.

QUOTE(Reddy @ May 25, 2006 -> 01:41 AM)
i'm pretty sure this group is gonna make it stressful as well

Considering our relievers from the 7th inning on were basically automatic all season at home, I didn't recall the games being overly stressful until the last 40 games of the season.