Athletics vs. White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow for anyone who says Ozzie doesn't care about sweeps Exhibit A is using 4 pitchers in the 8th inning there. I don't recall him ever using 4 in one inning.

He's always been crazy with the pitching changes. He is obsessed with the lefty/lefty matchup like most managers.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ May 24, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
How did Jenks save Ozzie?

everyone would be questioning the moves he made such as politte facing chavez and nelson facing frank, since nelson hasnt had too much work. i dunno. yea he did save JD

Guest JimH
He's always been crazy with the pitching changes. He is obsessed with the lefty/lefty matchup like most managers.

Am I confused, who pitched to Chavez that inning?

QUOTE(JimH @ May 25, 2006 -> 02:23 AM)
Wow for anyone who says Ozzie doesn't care about sweeps Exhibit A is using 4 pitchers in the 8th inning there. I don't recall him ever using 4 in one inning.

You know I'm a HUGE fan of that move. I was whining about it on Sunday, as I thought he should have been in to face Barrett. As long as the manager is going for it, I can't fault him.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 25, 2006 -> 02:25 AM)
Am I confused, who pitched to Chavez that inning?

Boone Logan :ph34r:

Big moment on ESPN

Guest JimH
I guess he he didn't want to waste Politte on just one batter (Crosby).

Ok ... which would show he's not totally obsessed with the lefty on lefty thing right?

Ok ... which would show he's not totally obsessed with the lefty on lefty thing right?

IMO, he is obsessed with it. But most managers are anyways so it's not like he's the only one.

Time to see what Jenks is made of...

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ May 24, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
someone threw beer on Kotsay.

JD's hitting .250 in May...but they seem to have all been big hits

considering he was hittin below .200 at this point last year...i think hell be ok