Heads22

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ May 25, 2006 -> 01:26 AM)
2-1 I'll take it. One mistake and then a great at bat by Thome.

Exactly....I'll take it. The inning started due to Swisher's miscue at 1B. Buehrle has a tough inning here, with 3 guys with massive power.

QUOTE(daa84 @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
i kind of like the fact taht so many people are jumping all over the tigers saying how good they are....the tigers are playing their best ball, and the sox are playing about how they should and are still only a game back...

:headbang Ive been thinking the same thing and telling that to people a lot too

QUOTE(daa84 @ May 24, 2006 -> 06:26 PM)
i kind of like the fact taht so many people are jumping all over the tigers saying how good they are....the tigers are playing their best ball, and the sox are playing about how they should and are still only a game back...

ill bet 10 bucks he doesnt throw him a fastball 3-2....or not

The Tigers have also had one of the EASIEST schedules in baseball, and have taken MAJOR advantage of it. I want to see how they play some better teams before i hand them the AL Central Title

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:27 PM)
I have to say, I like this years approach of swinging on 3-0. Usually you get some get me over fastball and so far Konerko has been pretty good at crushing it. He just got around on it this time.

frank thomas, for as good of a hitter as he was, the last few years was the absolute worst 3-0 hitter ive ever seen

Guest JimH
BTW...Lidge with another terrible outing. Get on the phone KW!

Boras client is he not? Not certain. I think he's got a few arb. years left, maybe 2?

QUOTE(fathom @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
BTW...Lidge with another terrible outing. Get on the phone KW!

That guy is just royally f***ed in the head at this point.

He just got Pujols'd too hard

QUOTE(CYGarland @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
The Tigers have also had one of the EASIEST schedules in baseball, and have taken MAJOR advantage of it. I want to see how they play some better teams before i hand them the AL Central Title

when u think about it though, there arent really any good teams, thus far, in the league right now. none of the teams in the west have been playing good at all, so that basically leaves you with the yanks, red sox, and maybe the blue jays as the only really good teams(not including anyone in the central)

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)

f***ed in the head... thats the type of thing they once said of contreras...

... and then he met don cooper

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 25, 2006 -> 01:30 AM)

He needs a change of scenery. His value is never going to be lower than it is now. I saw him pitch over the wknd, and his stuff is still electric.