Heads22

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

When a guy gets hit in the noggin like Urib did, they will usually pull them out of the game, even if it's just precautionary. Luckily it got the bill of the batting helmet. Nonetheless I bet Uribe will have a stinging vibrating feeling for a few hours, not to mention a headache. Hopefully that's the extent of it.

When a guy gets hit in the noggin like Urib did, they will usually pull them out of the game, even if it's just precautionary. Luckily it got the bill of the batting helmet. Nonetheless I bet Uribe will have a stinging vibrating feeling for a few hours, not to mention a headache. Hopefully that's the extent of it.

Uribe feels that vibrating feeling everytime he corkscrews himself into the ground on every swing. :P

QUOTE(JimH @ May 25, 2006 -> 12:44 AM)

Yep, I'd have to guess it was precautionary. Uribe got lucky though....he didn't pick up that pitch at all, and that's when the scary head beanings happen.