UPPER DECK FOOD

retro1983hat

I usually go to 8-10 games per year, but tonight I am sitting in the upper deck for the first time in almost ten years. I know, a lower deck snob. But my wife loves the Sox, but also loves all the food choices the Sox offer as well. So what will I not be able to get upstairs food-wise that I can downstairs?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BFirebird @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:05 PM)
Yup....no tacos in the UD. I think everything else is upstairs.

How did you get your tix? If you got them off a season ticket holder, you can go downstairs. (At least that is what my uncle who has upper deck season tix told me).

QUOTE(klaus kinski @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:24 PM)
Dont think there's Corned Beef or Roast Beef either

I really miss the Super Taco when I'm upstairs

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right about the beef, which is very upsetting :crying

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:57 PM)
The Corned Beef sandwich is awesome. Damn!!!

You know, I think we have grounds for legal action here. Those fans who can't afford to sit in the lower deck should have the same opportunity to buy corned beef sandwiches as those who do.

I'll cite to economic discrimination issues raised by Yankee fans when the bleachers went alcohol free. (That one was dismissed on other grounds...safety).

I think we've got ourselves a case!

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:20 PM)
I'm pretty sure from what I remember they don't have the roast beef sandwich that is availble in right field on the bottom deck.

No roast beef=Terrible food :D

As long as they have the grilled hot dogs and polish 'WITH', then I am set!

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)
Take this advice from someone who had season tickets in the UD for 12 years. Don't eat. Save your money and buy more BEER!!! :cheers

This is the credited response...

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:20 PM)
I'm pretty sure from what I remember they don't have the roast beef sandwich that is availble in right field on the bottom deck.

No roast beef=Terrible food :D

Sorry but a roast beef at the ballpark pales in comparison to the roast beef you can get at 1000 local joints around Chicago. Why even bother?

EDIT: And I think you mean Italian beef. When I think roast beef Arby's comes to mind.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)
Take this advice from someone who had season tickets in the UD for 12 years. Don't eat. Save your money and buy more BEER!!! :cheers

Or save your money and buy a beer belly. www.thebeerbelly.com. Holds 80 oz. Will pay for itself after a couple of games.

I never eat at the games. I stop at Little Ceasar's and buy a $5 pizza to split with either my dad or a friend, whichever one I'm going to the game with. You get a whole pizza for the price of one slice. Then I just take some bottled waters from home. It saves a lot of money and time in the lines.