How many people watched it all?

southsider2k5

Spurs where on. I'm not watching baseball until the series is finished, ok I'll peak on off nights ;)

I'm so disgusted with bumbling, no passion, error prone, play. I swear what I've been seeing in the Central Professional Baseball League (non affiliated) is better. Go Roadrunners!

$1.00 parking. $8 tickets. $1.00 beers (Thirsty Thursdays) $2. hotdogs. Great fajitas. The teams are somewhat evenly matched. Beats trying to watch the Sox on mlb.tv

Spurs where on. I'm not watching baseball until the series is finished, ok I'll peak on off nights  ;)

I'm so disgusted with bumbling, no passion, error prone, play. I swear what I've been seeing in the Central Professional Baseball League (non affiliated) is better. Go Roadrunners!

$1.00 parking. $8 tickets. $1.00 beers (Thirsty Thursdays) $2. hotdogs. Great fajitas. The teams are  somewhat evenly matched. Beats trying to watch the Sox on mlb.tv

I LOVE minor league baseball. I go to see the South Bend Silver Hawks a couple of times a summer at least. Free street parking, $5 tickets, and cheap food. Everybody hustles and wants to be there. They willingly give autographs and interact with fans. The game is still pure at that level.

Spurs where on. I'm not watching baseball until the series is finished, ok I'll peak on off nights  ;)

$1.00 parking. $8 tickets. $1.00 beers (Thirsty Thursdays) $2. hotdogs. Great fajitas. The teams are  somewhat evenly matched. Beats trying to watch the Sox on mlb.tv

I LOVE minor league baseball. I go to see the South Bend Silver Hawks a couple of times a summer at least. Free street parking, $5 tickets, and cheap food. Everybody hustles and wants to be there. They willingly give autographs and interact with fans. The game is still pure at that level.

That's baseball.

The ball these major leaguers play....I don't know....maybe my-nuts-are-bigger-than-yours ball?....something like that. What the White Sox are playing sure as hell isn't baseball

Took the family to our first Peoria Chiefs (St. Louis low A) game a few weeks ago. It was absolutely great. Stadium is a year old, sat in the lawn along the 3rd base line, food, games, fireworks after, parked for free. Doing it again Father's Day weekend.

Now if only the Sox would get their A ball team in the Midwest League again. I understand wanting all the farm clubs close together in the SE, but I think Sox fans would like to see the prospects play in Moline, Peoria, South Bend, even Beloit. Could help fans follow the players from prospects to the bigs.

Took the family to our first Peoria Chiefs (St. Louis low A) game a few weeks ago. It was absolutely great. Stadium is a year old, sat in the lawn along the 3rd base line, food, games, fireworks after, parked for free. Doing it again Father's Day weekend.

Now if only the Sox would get their A ball team in the Midwest League again. I understand wanting all the farm clubs close together in the SE, but I think Sox fans would like to see the prospects play in Moline, Peoria, South Bend, even Beloit. Could help fans follow the players from prospects to the bigs.

The league that plays in my neck of the woods is an independant league. These guys are hoping to make it to A or above. Great entertainment. The team actually makes it seem like they are happy to see you. No b.s. just baseball.

I consider myself a die hard sox fan. I had no interest in watching the game last night. There are better things to do. I didnt even know if they won or lost until a few minutes ago. :bang

I consider myself a die hard sox fan. I had no interest in watching the game last night. There are better things to do. I didnt even know if they won or lost until a few minutes ago. :bang

The key give away was the absence of "this could be the turn around" posts. :bang

The key give away was the absence of "this could be the turn around" posts. :bang

:lol:

I'll admit it, I went to bed at about 9:30 after the 4th inning.  Did people actually stick with it and watch that mess last night? :huh:

I watched it. Ended in typical '03 Sox fashion..... to the point where I wasn't disgusted or surprised that it ended that way. :huh: