Message to the Posters

Heads22

I do this every once in a while, but I feel it needs to be said.

All of the posters on Soxtalk have contributed to this being one of the top Sox sites on the web. Jason (actually) created something great here, but it's nothing without all the posters. We're here for you guys and girls, and we're always receptive to what you guys would like to see. With the upgrades almost done, we've got this thing humming again. I expect other admins to chime in with their thoughts, but in some of our discussions, we can't get over how kick-ass the posters (and the other staff, especially the mods who do some pretty thankless stuff) have made this place.

Thanks for everything. :)

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 24, 2006 -> 10:29 PM)
I do this every once in a while, but I feel it needs to be said.

All of the posters on Soxtalk have contributed to this being one of the top Sox sites on the web. Jason (actually) created something great here, but it's nothing without all the posters. We're here for you guys and girls, and we're always receptive to what you guys would like to see. With the upgrades almost done, we've got this thing humming again. I expect other admins to chime in with their thoughts, but in some of our discussions, we can't get over how kick-ass the posters (and the other staff, especially the mods who do some pretty thankless stuff) have made this place.

Thanks for everything. :)

No problem, Heads. I just want to say I apperciate what you, Jason, and the rest of the mods/admins do for us. I don't know what I would do without Soxtalk.

Wooo....I just successfully worked with HTML for the first time ever. :lol:

I just completed my first main block update on the SoxTalk.com frontpage.

But seriously, this place is great. We've got a lot of great posters and things going on here. In fact, I probably spend too much time here, but what can you say? I'm dedicated. :D

As Hawk once said: "SoxTalk.com....YESSS!" :headbang

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 24, 2006 -> 10:37 PM)
So the guy that is like 20-3 in game threads is thanking the posters? Well done sir, I would also like to thank the great posters who do well to hide my mediocrity, thanks guys.

lets try to incorporate alot of the things that are on www.whitesoxinteractive.com. Like have it where we can upload photos to the main page and just create a very vibrant community built around posting on this forum. When I saw a poll result earlier about any of us using the soxtalk mainpage and I voted all the time. It's already becoming that because now soxtalk has its own podcast. The skys the limit my friends I really appreciate what you guys have done.

Edited by greasywheels121

Yep there wouldn't be a Soxtalk without you guys.

And we've grown a lot over the past few years, from the addition of the front page, to the new boards we've brought up for the Bears, Bulls and Hawks.

So well done, on making this place enjoyable and a great place for discussion.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:23 PM)
Yep there wouldn't be a Soxtalk without you guys.

And we've grown a lot over the past few years, from the addition of the front page, to the new boards we've brought up for the Bears, Bulls and Hawks.

So well done, on making this place enjoyable and a great place for discussion.

Yes from the bad posts in the past, and the bad prediction on prospects (Nachreiner) right Andrew.. :P

QUOTE(SoxAce @ May 25, 2006 -> 02:55 PM)
Yes from the bad posts in the past, and the bad prediction on prospects (Nachreiner) right Andrew.. :P

Somewhere in America if I'm Matt Nachreiner I'm purchasing a return ticket to Australia to kick my ass just on that prediction. :D

QUOTE(WinningUgly85 @ May 24, 2006 -> 10:58 PM)
lets try to incorporate alot of the things that are on www.whitesoxinteractive.com. Like have it where we can upload photos to the main page and just create a very vibrant community built around posting on this forum. When I saw a poll result earlier about any of us using the soxtalk mainpage and I voted all the time. It's already becoming that because now soxtalk has its own podcast. The skys the limit my friends I really appreciate what you guys have done.

Rather not. I like this site a lot better, including the rockin' Admins like Heads. People are allowed to express real opinions here, and I think the knowledge level is generally much higher. There is a lot less fluff here, and a lot more real discussion.

I do like the idea of uploading photos, though.

Keep up the great work, guys!

I have some red-green colorblindness. So the new format for coloring text makes it pretty hard for me. If I want to make something green, I can't really see which color is red and which is green in the little box. Any way we could re-implement the color coding with the words for colors instead of the number codes? Or at least have a label?

Thanks.

QUOTE(Balance @ May 25, 2006 -> 01:05 PM)
I have some red-green colorblindness. So the new format for coloring text makes it pretty hard for me. If I want to make something green, I can't really see which color is red and which is green in the little box. Any way we could re-implement the color coding with the words for colors instead of the number codes? Or at least have a label?

Thanks.

I've noticed it still works, if you just write the word green or red.

Just select a color, and replace the color code with the word of the color. For example.

to and it will work.