2006 White Sox Catch-All Thread

Watching the replay now and I am going to time the Sox half of the 3rd inning out of pure boredom. It started at 1:45 a.m and ended at 2:14 a.m. Damn that was a fun inning.

Edited by BFirebird

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Whitesox.com:

CHICAGO -- Prior to tonight's game vs. St. Louis, outfielder Brian Anderson of the Chicago White Sox dropped his appeal of the five-game suspension handed down by Major League Baseball on May 26 for his role in a benches-clearing altercation vs. the Cubs on May 20.

Anderson will begin serving the suspension tonight.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 11:07 PM)
In their last 2 starts:

Garcia has lowered his ERA 0.47

Garland has lowered his ERA 0.61

Things look good fellas!!

:cheers

They allowed a total of 1 run over 16 IP combined. Now that's called manning the f*** up.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
That is awesome :cheers

Does anyone want to make that into a sig with Thome, Konerko, Dye, and maybe Crede?

I've actually been working on something since I first heard that.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
Sox going for 8th straight victory on a beautiful Friday night with Jose pitching....and we cannot fill the stadium. A bit disappointing.

37,700 is just about full. It's tough to say what constitutes a sellout these days.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 10:32 PM)
37,700 is just about full. It's tough to say what constitutes a sellout these days.

I saw the UD corners in a few camera shots and they weren't full. Looked as full as the Wednesday game I went to.

Overall a good crowd tonight but should have been a bit bigger.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
In a camera shot early in tonight's game it looked like the LF scoreboard was replaced by a full color scoreboard. Can someone who went to the game confirm this?

No, it's still the same yellow light board, I saw that shot as well. It looked like since the board went blank for a second and then came back on with a graphic that it was a color screen but later on in the game they showed it again it it's just the same old board.