About 15 minutes ago

Chisoxfn

Just finished up my last final...now I wait for my buddies to go out and to celebrate. It really hasn't sunk in, but its going to be really damn nice getting to sleep in tomorrow. :cheers

After all this school, I'm sure I'll be in for a shock when I start my career in September.

I expect to see exponential improvment in you're grammar. (heehee)

Congrats! And seeing all the cool stuff you did without a college degree (this website), you're going to be a certified world beater with one. :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 25, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
Gracias fellas....its insanely weird right now. I can not wait to sleep in and than play speed golf on Sunday with some buddies (instead of walking).

Than Vegas on Thursday

Advice from a graduate: Stay in school as long as you can.

hey man, congrats.... this is coming from a grade "A" college dropout... it took me 7 years to get 45 units and all it got me was a degree in female studies, keg stands 101, and advanced "how to do drugs and f*** up your life"

so your my hero.... you accually did what you were suposed to... maybe someday ill do the same.... here's to you jason! drink one for me tonight =)

ill graduate vicariously though your beer mug.