Texas at 80 mph... legally

southsider2k5

Trust me, after driving that ONCE, you'll understand... it won't hurt anyone. There's no one that drives those damn roads. It's hundreds of miles of NOTHING.

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ May 26, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)
Hell, boys, that's all right. There ain't nothing in West Texas 'cept steers and queers.

And not even that. :P

I spent last week in that area, I was out in Hunt, Texas. I've made the drive out there a number of times and it is so straight, flat, and beautiful. 'Cause remember, God blessed Texas with his own hand . . .

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 26, 2006 -> 01:09 PM)
Trust me, after driving that ONCE, you'll understand... it won't hurt anyone. There's no one that drives those damn roads. It's hundreds of miles of NOTHING.

And not even that. :P

Yeah when I drove from AL to AZ the biggest town between Midland and El Paso is Van Horn with a 1,100 that is a strech of 300 miles. I cut my finger in a Subway and could not stop it from bleeding so I needed to find a doctor, I was told there was a hospital on Old Hwy 89 next to the old Carl's JR after about 20 mins found this metal building which had emergancy on it, I went in they woke up the doctor and there front door had one of those fingernails on chalkboard sounds to it and the ambulance driver made the comment that this was the site of the Texas Chain Massacure was said to take place well then the doctor came in and that door made that sound I jumped about 50 ft. That is my West Texas story

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 30, 2006 -> 10:15 AM)
The only twisting and turning is from either looking at the hot Texas women out west or trying to get comfortable after not moving for three hours down the highway.

haha aint that the truth.. I get very uncomfortable just driving in a straight line for an hour