5/26 Game Thread: Sox @ Blue Jays

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The two autoouts at the bottom of our lineup are going to hurt us in the NL parks when we take Thome out of the lineup.

It possibly will start to cost us in the next month as we face better teams and wont thump everyone into submission.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2006 -> 12:26 AM)
The two autoouts at the bottom of our lineup are going to hurt us in the NL parks when we take Thome out of the lineup.

It possibly will start to cost us in the next month as we face better teams and wont thump everyone into submission.

Or if some of our guys cool off (Dye, AJP, etc). There's not a doubt in my mind that KW is going to be in the market for another center fielder in the coming months.

WTF is Hawk and DJ's email addy?

I need to send this...

Hey Hawk, in light of all the dumb emails you are getting tonight I think it is my time to ask somethign that has always bothered me. What exactly is a fastball? Thanks, dumbass from Chicago.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ May 26, 2006 -> 08:28 PM)
comcast needs to hire a better looking ho than gail fisher for its in game commercial reports...

I would so nail Fischer.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 26, 2006 -> 07:28 PM)
Or if some of our guys cool off (Dye, AJP, etc). There's not a doubt in my mind that KW is going to be in the market for another center fielder in the coming months.

The problem is...what will really be available? There are too many teams that will be in the race or think they will be in the race to give up good players. Crawford may become available...but at what cost?