Games on TV for Out of Town Sox Fans

elrockinMT

Thought I would pass on the games I know of for Sox fans that need that National TV to watch our Sox

Monday, 29 May (Day Game) on WGN as Sox take on Cleveland

Tuesday, 30 May (5:05 PM MDT) ESPN has the Sox and Tribe

I have read something about the Sunday, June 11 game being changed from a day game to a night game for ESPN Sunday Night Baseball as the Sox are home vrs the Tribe

See you on the television

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ May 27, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)
Thought I would pass on the games I know of for Sox fans that need that National TV to watch our Sox

I have read something about the Sunday, June 11 game being changed from a day game to a night game for ESPN Sunday Night Baseball as the Sox are home vrs the Tribe

If you, or any other out-of-towners such as myself, have an extra $150 stuck in your couch cushions, I would highly recommend the MLB Extra Innings package. You get a good chunk of Sox games, plus a truckload of other MLB games. You won't get every game, but it's well worth the investment, IMHO.

QUOTE(FLsouthsider @ May 27, 2006 -> 01:02 PM)
If you, or any other out-of-towners such as myself, have an extra $150 stuck in your couch cushions, I would highly recommend the MLB Extra Innings package. You get a good chunk of Sox games, plus a truckload of other MLB games. You won't get every game, but it's well worth the investment, IMHO.

I agree with that, especially if your cable carrier doesn't offer WGN.

QUOTE(FLsouthsider @ May 27, 2006 -> 01:02 PM)

Unfortunately, when the White Sox game starts before 6:00 CST on a Saturday, unless it's on WGN, the game is blacked out entirely even on Extra Innings, because of stupid motherf***ing Fox and it's exclusivity contract. Also, if the game is on WCIU and a home game, the odds are good that it won't be on either. (You can tell I'm annoyed about not getting the game today).

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ May 27, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)

Thanks for the info you made my week. If it weren't for ESPN or WGN I'd go crazy.