White Sox @ Blue Jays

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ May 28, 2006 -> 01:57 PM)
we ain't going nowhere unless Garland gets through this, regroups and has a solid final 2/3 of the season.

Or we stretch out Bmac and put him in the rotation, and put Mr I detonate after the 5th inning into the pen.

No more f***ing with this game. Put your best of the pen into the game and try to win this. Garland needs to be done after this. If he strolls out in the next inning and we lose this game, then ozzie should rant at himself in the mirror.

No more f***ing with this game. Put your best of the pen into the game and try to win this. Garland needs to be done after this. If he strolls out in the next inning and we lose this game, then ozzie should rant at himself in the mirror.

Garland at 97 pitches. I would let him throw a towel over his head for the day. Of course with Ozzie, he will probably go another inning.

Edited by SSH2005

I think Jon can build on this start. Besides this one bad inning, he has pitched very good. I look for Jon to use this outing as a stepping stone to the rest of the season.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 28, 2006 -> 01:56 PM)
Ground outs-fly outs: Garland 4-9

He never was dominating. Those numbers need to be reversed for Garland to be pitching well.

f*** those numbers, he was looking fantastic until that inning.

I think Jon can build on this start. Besides this one bad inning, he has pitched very good. I look for Jon to use this outing as a stepping stone to the rest of the season.

He sucked today -- far too many flyballs and not enough groundballs. He's a sinkerballer.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)

If you can build on a start where you give up 3 homers and one missed by 5 feet in 6 innings, and make your team struggle for a win after giving you a 5 run lead, you must not be very good.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 28, 2006 -> 01:01 PM)

I agree, Jon had looked real good until the 6th. Take him out now, ending his day with a big K... give him something to build on.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:01 PM)

He is a sinkerball pitcher who has given up a ton of dongs this year.

What happens when the clock strikes June and we have these lovely 90 degree days at the cell. How is this going to work if he is giving up fly balls at a higher rate than ground balls.