White Sox @ Blue Jays

Heads22

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 28, 2006 -> 01:52 PM)
Losing 9-0 isn't about getting breaks or not getting breaks. Losing 9-0 is called "getting hammered."

I disagree with that. We really didn't get any breaks today. Granted we failed to cash in at times too, and that hurt, but that will happen sometimes too. But in terms of the breaks we didn't get any, like balls squeaking into the outfield that maybe shouldn't have, or the 2 out error in the 1st the Indians made last night that cost them two. Those sorta things didn't happen today.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 28, 2006 -> 12:53 PM)
Is it just me, or does Jenks look better when he's in Chicago? (I trust him here, don't get me wrong, and this observation is autonomous from this game. It's just something that's been on my mind of late.)

The whole team's playing better at home right now, and Bobby's been getting a lot more chances at the Cell, so it could just seem like that. This run he's been on lately started in Minny, IMO.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
The whole team's playing better at home right now, and Bobby's been getting a lot more chances at the Cell, so it could just seem like that. This run he's been on lately started in Minny, IMO.

Yeah, I think that's about right. Either way, it's good to see him hot.