White Sox @ Blue Jays

Heads22

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
So you want to move Garland into the pen? Talk about a great deal for Garland. Making all that money to pitch a couple innings a week.

You have a better idea? The guy has ZERO confidence. He even said so himself. If you have a guy that is doubting his own self ability, he's the last thing we need out on that mound. I'm tired of watching him go out there and give up 3 homeruns a game.

He's pissed away the lead so many times, I'm getting sick of it. Usually I am a diehard Garland supporter, but I've seen him s*** the bed too many times.

Something needs to be done.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that's Ozzie's fault.

Are you honestly going to tell me that Ozzie didn't gift-wrap the Jays a run by leaving Garland out there for one more inning at 97 pitches?

Mackowiak is winning himself a job.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:20 PM)
Pods hasn't been the best out there, but that ball hit by Wells was smoked. Also, the sun/shadows may have interfered with his sight.

This is the major leagues. That ball is caught in just about any American Legion game that is played.

Well, in the past. He has been very good about the strike zone this year. His walks have, mainly, been of the intentional sort.

This is what I meant. His control will still be very shaky at times. But he's still one of our best relievers.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:22 PM)
Are you honestly going to tell me that Ozzie didn't gift-wrap the Jays a run by leaving Garland out there for one more inning at 97 pitches?

Mackowiak is winning himself a job.

Nope, but you seem to think Ozzie can do no right. Despite his in game managing problems, we don't get near the ws without him last year. You practically rip the guy every time he makes a pitching change or doesnt. You just don't need to hammer the point in after you've already made it in the thread.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 28, 2006 -> 02:23 PM)
Uribe first pitch swinging. Profundo

Well at least he didnt swing has hard as he could three times and corkscrew himself into the ground.

I swear to god, if you put the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes in a White Sox uniform you have Juan Uribe...

Nope, but you seem to think Ozzie can do no right. Despite his in game managing problems, we don't get near the ws without him last year. You practically rip the guy every time he makes a pitching change or doesnt. You just don't need to hammer the point in after you've already made it in the thread.

Heh, I called it before the fact. I knew he would leave Garland in too long. It was so predictable.